Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rick Ulrich
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 29th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick Ulrich
Anyone have experience with superventricular tachycardia?

Hi.
Our cat Libbie was diagnosed with superventricular tachycardia with an
enlarged heart. I was curious if anyone else has experience or knowledge of
this with their cat. She was prescribed...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 2nd 07, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Rick Ulrich
Best food for cats with cystitis

Hi ...
One of our cats has bouts of cystitis and a person at work said she was
told, don't know by whom, that cats should not eat canned foods with fish in
it if they have cystitis.

Is anyone have...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2