Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: val189
Forum: Cat community November 20th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By val189
Granby

On Nov 19, 3:35 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Lee said she is fine and will be back when she can. She also said since she
isn't on, her house is as clean as it ever has been.

She said...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 08, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By val189
Gone, but not forgotten. Felix 5/99 to 11/17.08

You did the best you could. Just remember that that cat knew nothing
but care and affection from you. That's what's important. Please feel
no regrets. I know it's tough.

After a while, put...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 08, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 63
Posted By val189
What I don't get... (sad)

On Nov 15, 10:23 am, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:
Just called TED to set up an appt. to bring Felix in. Actually, I'm not
bringing him in. A tech will get him out of my...
Forum: Cat community November 19th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By val189
Att: Granby

Hi -

Can you convey to Lee (Stormee) that the arc gang is missing her
terribly, and is concerned. I think she has my 'real' eml.

Val
Forum: Cat community November 19th 08, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By val189
Looking for Lee (Stormee)

can anyone here advise? Lee was a frequent poster in another group,
then seems to have vanished. She used to post as Miss Violette and I
believe she was active here too. We hope she is OK.

Val
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 8th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By val189
how do you get a cat active?

On Sep 7, 7:43 pm, jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Spot exclaimed (9/7/2008 6:03 PM):

My one cat loved to find clean socks. I would hide 2 or 3...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 7th 08, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By val189
how do you get a cat active?

On Sep 6, 12:19 pm, wrote:
my cat is 15pounds and i can't get her active how do i?

Mine goes nuts chasing a white fur mouse or a peacock feather dragged
by him on the floor. A...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 7th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By val189
change of litter brand - cud it lead to UTI?

On Sep 4, 2:39 pm, val189 wrote:
Friend's cat seems to have UTI - she wonders if a change to a cheaper
litter a month ago might be a cause? Vet hasn't given her any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 4th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By val189
change of litter brand - cud it lead to UTI?

Friend's cat seems to have UTI - she wonders if a change to a cheaper
litter a month ago might be a cause? Vet hasn't given her any results
yet of urine sample. He said the bladder was empty, but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 08, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 21
Posted By val189
Newbie questions: What kind of pet carrier?

On May 6, 12:22 am, Newbie wrote:
[A very sweet stray or runaway cat has adopted us and we, ignorant of
all cat issues, are in panic. That's why I have a few posts each with a
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 30th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By val189
Poll OT Sucky Jobs and how you cope

On Nov 29, 7:32 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"val189" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By val189
Need Ideas for Charity Auction

We raised money for our spay program with a 50-50 raffle. One hundred
tickets for one hundred dollars each were sold, three names were
drawn, awarding the $5000. The winners were drawn in a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By val189
Poll OT Sucky Jobs and how you cope

On Nov 29, 11:18 am, tanadashoes wrote:

So is your job sucky and what do you do to work around it?

When I had a boring jobs, I used to:

a. be glad I wasn't in an iron...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Replies: 23
Posted By val189
OT, Google better pull-up! will they crash?

Barry wrote:
For about a week now, google is waaay behind on getting peoples posts
into the mix.

I've just noticed it in the last two days. Before that, speed of
lightning (welll, ALmost)...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14