Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stormmmee
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 10, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Stormmmee
Unusually cold weather here

for the past few days its been three and four minus when i got up early am,
f, i can't figure the c part sorry, Lee

--
Have a great day
"Kyla `=^..^=`" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 7th 10, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Stormmmee
A Fudz Criteck

you iz veri wekum, fudz u know iz veri impurting, i guezz i shulda sended
diz tip to da sekatari of fudz fur distabushin... butted i iz not efin sure
ifin da same kindz of foodz iz vailable allofur...
Forum: Cat community January 7th 10, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Stormmmee
High Drama on the High Seas

diz haz notted been on owrz regulur new, mozt offa time itz on owrz npr...
grrr, tiger

--
Have a great day
"Fred Williams" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 7th 10, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Stormmmee
A Fudz Criteck

you hasta tell yourown hoominta du whut soft duz, her watches da salez atta
krogerz, den when itz on sale her stockz up beclawz it iz aalmozt haf prize
when itsa gud sale... alzo make yourown...
Forum: Cat community January 6th 10, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Stormmmee
A Fudz Criteck

da soft anna furry wented ta see toni orlando, anna lady hoomin whut wuz
singin wif hisef wuza hoomin what singed da meow mix song where da kity duz
chachacha, hersef writed it alzo, her wuz veri...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 10, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Stormmmee
Mystery during the night

probably better you don't know... i often think if i called the emergency
guys everytime it could have been burglars, they would have hauled me off
years ago, Lee

--
Have a great day
"Cheryl"...

fang yoursef, i has lotsa timezta catsider mine job when da hoominz gowez
owt anna i hasta still go inna penthowze, tv

--
Have a great day
"Adam" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 6th 10, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Stormmmee
Buster Badseed, RB 1/2/10

we iz zozo sorri ta hear diz sadsad newz, Tiger fur his howze

--
Have a great day
"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 6th 10, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Stormmmee
Propur Comfurt

sumtimez you hasta hep da hoominz wif dez kindz of deshinz, trudi

--
Have a great day
"Cheryl" wrote in message
Meomie tuk thu cushhin...
Forum: Cat community January 3rd 10, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Stormmmee
Hi Meowl, I'm wooking fur a boyfrend

trudi takez owtta skort buk anna tkez sum notez... she iz glad kitteez iz
lukin fura spekal furnd,,,trudi

--
Have a great day
"Pipps =^..^=" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 3rd 10, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Stormmmee
R Rezolooshuns for da gnu yeer

eze iz wunnerful, spekalli dat metal monzter purt, trudi

--
Have a great day
"MeOwy" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 3rd 10, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Stormmmee
Purrs an prawers, pweeze...,

we agreez wif diz message, trudi

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Iiii/weeeeeee hayte thu...
Forum: Cat community January 3rd 10, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Stormmmee
Happee Noo Yeerz Wif uh Bloo Moon

soft heard hersef intafeewed onna npr abowt herown new abum, her sowndz veri
smurt, trudi

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 3rd 10, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Stormmmee
Stormmee, Do You Wanna Set A Wed-Winking Date?

we izunt mad ani planz yet, i juzt sayed yez, stormmee

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

My darlingest...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Stormmmee
Noo Yeerz Dae !!!

sumtimez we takez turnz tryinta skape diz makez da hoominz veri frusterated,
trudi, who nefur trysta skap but hasta go inna bedrum aniway

--
don't like the way i post? then either block me or send...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Stormmmee
Happee Noo Yeerz Wif uh Bloo Moon

ista young jazzsorta singer her name iz Nora Jones

she wined a grammy a kuple of yearz bak, her new album izunt az gud aza
furzt one ta soft, her is sorta like nat king anna dat era in herown furzt...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Stormmmee
Purrs an prawers, pweeze...,

anothin iz better dan da efil klipperz, trudi

--
don't like the way i post? then either block me or send a check for my net
connection... if you choose to send the check i will consider your...

soft wuz wurried it wuld hurtz owrz pawpadz, trudi not catfinzed abowt
anithin besidez da turboskratcher

--
don't like the way i post? then either block me or send a check for my net...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

sumtimez when der iza lotsa stuffz ta bring in furm da metal monzter we all
hasta go inna bedrum, trudi

--
don't like the way i post? then either block me or send a check for my net
connection......
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Stormmmee
Nebber Mynd I needz uh gurlfrend

gud newz, trudi makez a few notez,

trudi

--
don't like the way i post? then either block me or send a check for my net
connection... if you choose to send the check i will consider your opinion...

one of owrz getted greeblinz so tv beated itsef up anna den furri fixed
itsef anna dey hazint returned, i minesef wuz sushishous of it fur a while
but now itz fine OEJ

--
Have a great...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

dey finilli getted smurt enufta put demz shoez away butted one of uses
leafed a qwite large pile inna doorway betweena kitchen anna lawndri rum
while dey wuz gone... i thinkz we needsa du sumfinta...
Forum: Cat community January 2nd 10, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Stormmmee
Purrs an prawers, pweeze...,

diz wuz one of da softz catcernz, butted da furri wuz sleepin so her kuldint
haf hizsef lukatit, da hoominz duzint haf kablez at owrz howze so soft
allatime watchez deze her infomercialz when dey...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 10, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Stormmmee
Happy New Year

same from here, Lee

--
Have a great day
"Matthew" wrote in message
Wishing best for all this coming...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 10, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 169
Posted By Stormmmee
Well, I've Acquired Another Owner - Followup

mrs feilds? cookie? miricle? joy?

--
Have a great day
"Arthur Shapiro" wrote in message
If the mark of a dying thread is that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500