Showing results 1 to 25 of 84
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Calvin
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 10, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Calvin
make interferon at home?

About a year ago, someone (Phil, I think) said that he can describe
how to make interferon at home. If it would not be too much trouble,
please explain. Thanks.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 09, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 96
Posted By Calvin
Caring about wild cats

On Nov 3, 1:22*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message
I'd really like to help you with neighborhood cats. *If you let me know
where...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 31st 09, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 96
Posted By Calvin
Caring about wild cats

On Oct 30, 7:53*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
"cybercat" wrote.

Right. :) Moron.

I invited you to correct me. *If all you can do is throw insults,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 14th 09, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Calvin
What happened to this group?

On Sep 14, 4:48*am, Petzl wrote:
U know Cybercat loves cats

As do we all.

Her advice while straight to the point is always in the best interest
of defenseless cats....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 14th 09, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Calvin
What happened to this group?

On Sep 12, 2:36*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Petzl" wrote in message
Some people are thin skinned
I've been to many different groups anf it's normal to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 14th 09, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Calvin
What happened to this group?

On Sep 13, 10:11*pm, "cyberpurrs" wrote:
"calvin" wrote:
On Sep 12, 5:44 am, "cybercat" wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 14th 09, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By Calvin
What happened to this group?

On Sep 12, 5:44*am, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message
It doesn't help when a new poster, just feeling out the group by asking a
question,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 6th 09, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Calvin
Jail Inmates Help Run County's Animal Shelter in Florida

On Sep 5, 7:33*pm, FirstHit wrote:
I thought the following story was interesting. *It sounds like a
wonderful deal for the inmates. *They get some contact with animals
and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 24th 09, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Calvin
how many meals?

On Jul 24, 12:55*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"calvin" wrote in message
Three meals a day (multiple flavors of Fancy Feast) plus
dry...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 24th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Calvin
how many meals?

On Jul 24, 11:52*am, Rene S wrote:
Two meals per day, about 12 hours apart. After 20 minutes or so, I
take away the plates and no food until next meal (though they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 09, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Calvin
Outside cat is a real yowler

On Jul 16, 8:43*am, dgk wrote:
... He
didn't seem injured or anything but it's tough to really get an idea
since I still am not allowed to touch. ...

Probably you have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 09, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Calvin
Does anyone have any suggestions?

On Jul 12, 2:52*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
I never clip my cats claws. *Amber tends to catch on things at times but
it's not too bad. *Tiger likes his claws sharp so he can...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 09, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Calvin
my kitties aren't happy

On Jul 7, 2:13*pm, "Granby" wrote:
"calvin" wrote:
Ping pong balls.

These are wonderful toys for cats

Especially on non-carpeted floors, and they're...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Calvin
my kitties aren't happy

Ping pong balls.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 5th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Calvin
symptoms of the cat that died

On Jul 5, 3:13*am, "Phil P." wrote:
"calvin" wrote:
Lately, when walking, as when coming to a meal,
she would stop and settle down over all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 09, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Calvin
symptoms of the cat that died

On Jul 1, 3:24 am, "Phil P." wrote:
Your FeLV+ cat had nothing to do with your deceased cat's death.

It's good to have that possibility eliminated; especially
since two...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 09, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Calvin
Why is FeLV contagious?

On Jul 1, 3:24*am, "Phil P." wrote:
"calvin" wrote:
Is it a virus?

FeLV = [Fe] line [L] eukemia [V] irus.

How contagious is it?

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 09, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 70
Posted By Calvin
more about interferon side effects

Just to clarify, the cat that died was my oldest (12 1/2). I first
mentioned her dying in dgt's thread about her cat not eating.

There could be a connection between the stray tomcat and her
death,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 09, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Calvin
apology

No one is going to say it's all right, and they shouldn't.
Only time will make things better if my behavior is better.
But an apology still should be made. To Matthew, Phil P,
'cybercat', MLB, and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Calvin
Espy not eating

On Jun 28, 7:42*pm, dgk wrote:
He doesn't eat a whole lot anyway but this morning he wouldn't eat his
normal ProlPlan Salmon and Rice (wet). Nor would he eat his...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 09, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Calvin
Why is FeLV contagious?

On Jun 28, 12:49*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
... My company is my choice. *No matter how "bad"
cybercat can be she is helpful also. ...

'Cybercat' is female? I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 09, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Calvin
Why is FeLV contagious?

On Jun 27, 4:20*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
"cybercat" wrote:
"Matthew" wrote:
I was going to say for a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 09, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Calvin
Why is FeLV contagious?

On Jun 27, 2:48*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Matthew" wrote:
I was going to say for a person; Calvin, that swears by the internet *was
this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 09, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Calvin
Why is FeLV contagious?

On Jun 27, 11:55*am, "Matthew"
wrote:
I was going to say for a person; Calvin, that swears by the internet *was
this meant to be sarcastic"Granby"

So which is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 09, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Calvin
Why is FeLV contagious?

Is it a virus?

How contagious is it? Is one drink from the same
water bowl likely to be enough to catch it?

Is a cat that catches it likely to die within two months,
while the carrier lives...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 84