Showing results 1 to 25 of 114
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jean B.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 11, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Jean B.
Diet change

Bill Graham wrote:
Jean B. wrote:
Bill Graham wrote:
Jean B. wrote:
---MIKE--- wrote:
After Thanksgiving I noticed that both Amber and Tiger seemed less
interested in their...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 25th 11, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Jean B.
Diet change

Steve Crane wrote:
Much of the issue is likely due to Wellness not owning any
manufacturing capacity of their own and depending upon third party
contractors to manufacture their products. With...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 25th 11, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Jean B.
Diet change

Bill Graham wrote:
Jean B. wrote:
---MIKE--- wrote:
After Thanksgiving I noticed that both Amber and Tiger seemed less
interested in their Wellness chicken (canned) food. Suddenly,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 11, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Jean B.
Diet change

---MIKE--- wrote:
After Thanksgiving I noticed that both Amber and Tiger seemed less
interested in their Wellness chicken (canned) food. Suddenly, on
Christmas morning they ate with gusto. It...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 10, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Jean B.
Mulligan Stew for Cats...

dgk wrote:
On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 17:20:10 -0800, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Jean B. wrote:
Hi,

I don't post here much, but I thought I should warn people about
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 18th 10, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Jean B.
Mulligan Stew for Cats...

Hi,

I don't post here much, but I thought I should warn people about
this. I am always looking for foods that the cats might like, so
I tend to scrutinize all of the food that I have not seen...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 21st 10, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Jean B.
Retraining Cat Who Urinates Inappropriately

catlady wrote:
On Aug 7, 8:45 pm, "Jean B." wrote:

Re medications... My vet initially said we could try
tranquilizers, but then when I decided to try them (hoping that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 21st 10, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Jean B.
Retraining Cat Who Urinates Inappropriately

Matthew wrote:
"Jean B." wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Jean B." wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 21st 10, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Jean B.
Retraining Cat Who Urinates Inappropriately

jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Jean B. exclaimed (8/5/2010 8:28 AM):
Hi All,

I read accumulated posts but haven't had much to say.

Soon I will be moving to another house after...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 21st 10, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Jean B.
Retraining Cat Who Urinates Inappropriately

Matthew wrote:
"Jean B." wrote in message
honeybunch wrote:
On Aug 5, 4:20 pm, "Peter Elem" wrote:
"Jean...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 10, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Jean B.
Retraining Cat Who Urinates Inappropriately

Bill Graham wrote:

"Peter Elem" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 10, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Jean B. exclaimed (8/5/2010 8:28 AM):
Hi All,

I read accumulated posts but haven't had much to say.

Soon I will be moving to another house after...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 10, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew wrote:
"Jean B." wrote in message
honeybunch wrote:
On Aug 5, 4:20 pm, "Peter Elem" wrote:
"Jean...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 5th 10, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

honeybunch wrote:
On Aug 5, 4:20 pm, "Peter Elem" wrote:
"Jean B." wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 5th 10, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Jean B.
Retraining Cat Who Urinates Inappropriately

Hi All,

I read accumulated posts but haven't had much to say.

Soon I will be moving to another house after over 8 months of
renovations. Ming still has his bad habit of peeing around the
house. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 19th 10, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Jean B.
Jack's special story

Juls xx wrote:
I don't see any of the familiar names here, but in case anyone is
lurking - and for those who don't know this bittersweet story - here
is how Jack came to be my special big...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 22nd 09, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Jean B.
Mischief is getting old...

jmcquown wrote:

I know how you feel. I have no idea how old Persia is. She could be
10, she could be 13. I bought her some "pet steps" to help her get up
and down off the bed. She took...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 22nd 09, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Jean B.
Mischief is getting old...

Mischief wrote:
well when she first arrived, she looked like a healthy young adult
kitty, so we estimated her age to be anywhere from 2-4 years (back in
2003) So then that would make her 8-10...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 09, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Jean B.
Urinary blockages

Kelly Greene wrote:

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Feed him a good quality canned food diet. The extra water...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 09, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 62
Posted By Jean B.
Urinary blockages

Kelly Green wrote:
Has anyone any idea how to prevent these problems in castrated cats?
Spirit will be the first castrated male I've had since the 1960s. I had
a male with endless urethral...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 17th 09, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By Jean B.
Baby Boy Bengal (unknown birth day - May 15, 2009)

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
Actually, he wasn't a baby. I have no idea how old he was. I tried
to catch him, all winter. Tried to show him he could trust me. He
had begun to allow me to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 28th 09, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Jean B.
Continued surprises with Meep

jmc wrote:
Suddenly, without warning, Stan Brown exclaimed (4/23/2009 11:38 PM):
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:01:43 -0400 from jmc
:
So now I think we have a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 09, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 95
Posted By Jean B.
Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

Christina Websell wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They told
whoever it was to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 09, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Jean B.
intro (kind-of) from lurker

wrote:
Jean B. wrote:

I have been reading posts here for a while, since I know some
folks who hang out here. Just now I am having some thoughts...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Jean B.
(OT) Saw the Cutest Puppy at the Bank

wrote:
Takayuki wrote:

They are not an obedient breed so unlike other dogs, instead of
spending their puppyhoods training them, you spend...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 114