Showing results 1 to 25 of 315
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Candace
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 10, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Candace
HRFL Tiger

On Jun 15, 7:59*am, "Tiger (a.k.a. HRFL)"
wrote:
HRFL Tiger is gone. I'm going to post this because it's disrespectful
to HRFL Tiger not to do so.

I have to say...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 10, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Candace
Kitten/older cat update

On Jun 15, 7:50*am, "cybercat" wrote:
"Candace" wrote:
Hi, Cyber, Lyn, Cheryl! I haven't been on rpchb in months and here you
all are! Glad to see...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 10, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Candace
Kitten/older cat update

On Jun 10, 1:40*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"-L." wrote

We are all doing well -- no kitties, but still have our old dog,
Tessa. *She's 12, fat,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 10, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Candace
Holly's 15th birthday

On Jun 1, 1:40*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:

Happy birthday, my wonderful little girl. *Today is your special day.

MaryL

Photos of Holly: * * *'o'
Holly:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 10, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Candace
Farewell, Sweet Jack

On Jun 3, 9:41*pm, Juls wrote:
Thanks for posting this, Megan.

I know everyone here has lost beloved pets, and can understand the
heartbreak.

People in this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 10, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Candace
Farewell, Sweet Jack

On Jun 3, 9:41*pm, Juls wrote:
Thanks for posting this, Megan.

I know everyone here has lost beloved pets, and can understand the
heartbreak.

People in this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 9th 10, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Candace
Internet has gone to the Bridge

On Feb 8, 4:02*pm, "Ginger-lyn Summer"
wrote:
Last Tuesday, I took Internet in to the vet, and he gently crossed over to
the Bridge. *His quality of life was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 9th 10, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Candace
My brother died [not all OT]

On Feb 8, 4:17*pm, "Ginger-lyn Summer"
wrote:
As I mentioned, there hasn't been a month go by without a diaster of some
sort, or something very sad....
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 10, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Candace
Update on Kenmore, the subway kitty

On Jan 25, 5:13*pm, wrote:
I saw this link elsewhere, and thought you all would enjoy reading
about Kenmore's "adjustment" to his new home:

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 09, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Candace
Kitten with terrible odor

On Dec 5, 8:25*am, Sherry wrote:
On Dec 5, 12:45*am, Takayuki wrote:

Sherry wrote:
Anyway, the diagnosis made perfect sense...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 09, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Candace
Kitten with terrible odor

On Dec 4, 6:02*pm, MLB wrote:

Haven't seen a followup so am fearing the worst. *MLB

I wish Sherry would post, too.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 09, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Candace
Do cats claw leather furniture?

Ugh, our living room furniture looks like crap, I just realized
tonight. We already had a little claw damage but our youngest cat,
Google, now 1.5 years old is a destructo machine and has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 30th 09, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Candace
kyla update 11.29

On Nov 29, 5:40*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I spoke with her on the phone this aftn. she sounds a little better but is
definitely not well.

She told me i could share her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 28th 09, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Candace
My First Kitten

On Nov 27, 4:46*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 09, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Candace
R.I.P Yoda, 1993-2009

On Oct 5, 3:47*pm, Sherry wrote:
Yoda had to be euthanized this afternoon at 4.

I still have him here in the house, in a box. I thought I would let
the cats sniff at the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 09, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Candace
The Barekitten is Here!

On Sep 24, 10:57*am, Sherry wrote:
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 09, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Candace
I've lit a very special candle tonight.....

On Sep 24, 8:02*pm, Julie_Snowshoe wrote:
to help guide my precious Hobbes to the Rainbow Bridge. *My heart
feels shattered right now. Hobbes is the reason I joined this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 09, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Candace
Rabies

On Aug 23, 1:50*pm, (Gandalf) wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 22:42:24 +0000 (UTC), "Ginger-lyn Summer"

wrote:
If I wrote my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 09, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Candace
Rabies

On Aug 22, 8:42*pm, Sherry wrote:
On Aug 22, 10:00*pm, "Granby" wrote:

I never heard of such a thing. *I always thought Rabies showed up with in
two...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 21st 09, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Candace
OT - Mousie misery

On Jul 20, 5:17*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
Unfortunately with mice, you have to find a specialized vet to even do the
amputation, and the vet has to be experienced with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 21st 09, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Candace
Vet Tech Journals: Doing fine....

On Jul 20, 9:23*pm, Mischief wrote:
I'm so far doing fine at the clinic, though it's been up and down with
activity. *With the recession, we have a lot less patients coming...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 09, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Candace
She's home!!!

On Jul 17, 11:53*pm, Marina wrote:
Dag nab her little britches, Miranda is home!

She looks perfectly healthy, and I tested her for dehydration by
pinching the skin...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Candace
someone new at the outdoor food bowl

On Jul 4, 9:18*am, wrote:
On Jul 4, 12:59*am, Steve Touchstone
wrote:
. Not just any old rat, someone's pet who has either escaped

to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 09, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Candace
Blog/Journal advice? OT

On Jul 3, 9:34*am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Rather than post the convoluted wanderings of my fevered brain in here and
bore everyone to death, I decided to create a journal or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 09, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Candace
Two new kittens show up

On Jun 23, 7:00*am, dgk wrote:
Espy was staring at something on the shed in the next yard. At first I
thought it was a squirrel, but it was two tiny black kittens. I have
Showing results 1 to 25 of 315