Showing results 1 to 25 of 180
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Arthur Shapiro[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 12, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Games

In article , MLB wrote:
I wonder if anyone has a link to some "timewaster" games for the 'puter?

Perhaps a bit of a "specialty" item, but do you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 12, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Francis

In article , "wafflycat" wrote:
Francis, my lovely, lovely boy is no longer with me

I'll add my sympathies to those of the others....
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 13th 12, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Disaster - Espy is dead

That's really sad news, compounded by not even having the opportunity to say
good bye.

I'm very sorry to read of this loss.

Art
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 12, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 52
Grammar peeves

In article , "Joy" wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
...: "That
is the sort of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 12, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
(OT) Thunderbird

In article , jmcquown wrote:

But someone mentioned Thunderbird trying to "take over their email".
I'd like to know how to turn off the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 12, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Need Ideas for Cat Anniversary (followup)

In article , (Arthur Shapiro) wrote:
Thursday will mark one year since I got my little Russian Blue kitty Niobe.

My housekeeper went...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 12, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Thunderbird as newsreader (WAS: (OT) Mozilla Firefox Advice)

In article , "jmcquown" wrote:

Could you shoot me an email about how to configure Thunderbird for Usenet?

Just got into the office, where...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 12, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Need Ideas for Cat Anniversary

In article , "MaryL" wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Duffy's favorite toy (other than his cat trees and climbing poles) is a
Turbo...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 12, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
(OT) Mozilla Firefox Advice

In article , wrote:

I don't think Thunderbird offers anything BUT an E-mail program -
Firefox seems to be the Mozilla...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 12, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
(OT) Mozilla Firefox Advice

In article , "jmcquown" wrote:

So I tried installing Firefox again and even though I clicked Cancel when it
asked about Babylon, now IE...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 12, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
(OT) Mozilla Firefox Advice

In article , wrote:

I have sort of the same problem - I've been using Firefox in an older
version, but suddenly it INSISTS upon offering me the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 12, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Need Ideas for Cat Anniversary

Thursday will mark one year since I got my little Russian Blue kitty Niobe.
Like Emma, she was a CraigsList acquisition.

I'm trying to figure out something nice to do for her. After the first...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 12, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
My computer crapped out last night

In article , "Christina Websell" wrote:

I am ashamed to say I have no idea how to back up. How do you do it?
I probably...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 12, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
(OT) Mozilla Firefox Advice

In article , "jmcquown" wrote:
I cannot figure out how to install this without it
asking me to d/l all this other add-on stuff I don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 12, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
New kitten

In article , nik Simpson wrote:

Congratulations from me as well!

I'll join the chorus hoping to see a picture or two.

I've had cats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 12, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Giovanni Babbling

In article , Bastette wrote:

The story I remember best from Arthur was the cat who had brain cancer (or
a tumor?), and the housekeeper ended up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 12, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Giovanni Babbling

In article , MLB wrote:

Dumb question (probably): Have you really ever tried to train him to
use the litter box? if he sprays all over the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 12, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Giovanni Babbling

Giovanni has been strangely good about coming home at a reasonable hour of
late. I believe Wednesday, if he makes it that far, will make an entire month
of not staying out all night - meaning I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 12, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Giovanni Earns His Keep

In article , MLB wrote:

How is Watermelon these days?

Not much to report - same as ever. Spends all night braced against me,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 9th 12, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Giovanni Earns His Keep

I've had my little Russian Blue, Niobe, for just shy of a year. She's been
allowed in the back yard, unsupervised, for quite a while. It's surrounded by
a six foot wall, and she could easily...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 12, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
How to get rid of fleas

In article , "jmcquown" wrote:
John seems to have fleas in his house. He got a great tip about how to get
rid of fleas.

The cynic in me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 12, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Is this out of order or what?

In article , wrote:

I live in the U.S., and that's a new one on me! What is it, a sort of
BBB for the pet-care industry? Where are they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 12, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Is this out of order or what?

In article , "MaryL" wrote:

Good on your friends for coming back early to get Ben. Is there any type of
animal protection group in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 12, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Goofy brought in a present last night.

In article , MLB wrote:

How are the other kitties faring this summer? Best wishes. MLB

Nothing remarkable to report. Giovanni is still...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 12, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Holly on her 17th birthday

In article , "MaryL" wrote:
Friday was Holly’s 17th birthday.

And happy birthday from me as well. As was already observed, there's...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 180