A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MaryL
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 17, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By MaryL
Nipsy going for an operation

On 11/10/2017 7:38 PM, dgk wrote:
His left ear canal is blocked by something, maybe cancer, maybe a big
polyp. I know that he has something in his lungs based on a month old
X-Ray, but he's had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 17, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By MaryL
my Chloe is dying

On 10/10/2017 7:15 PM, Jack Campin wrote:

The vet came this morning - she's gone. The vet was very kind
and gentle, Chloe was still purring seconds from the end. Then
she just flopped...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 17, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MaryL
Duffy has gone to the Bridge (Oct. 16, 2017)

I am heartbroken to report that my wonderful Duffy has gone to the
Bridge. He had a wonderful report at his last check-up a month ago, and
his health failure came on remarkably fast. My sister is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 17, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By MaryL
A big Ooops!

On 10/7/2017 10:03 AM, dgk wrote:
On Sat, 7 Oct 2017 08:08:58 -0500, MaryL
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

On 10/6/2017 7:15 PM, jmcquown wrote:

She *really* doesn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 17, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By MaryL
A big Ooops!

On 10/6/2017 7:15 PM, jmcquown wrote:

She *really* doesn't like it when I'm typing.* Bast forbid I should be
typing *and* talking to my SO on the phone!* (He doesn't own a computer
and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 17, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MaryL
Buffy Finally Noticed the Hummingbirds!

On 9/16/2017 9:12 PM, dgk wrote:
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 21:40:48 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

Since Hurricane Irma blew through there is a lot of competition at the
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 17, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By MaryL
Wilbur

"dgk" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 03:59:59 +0100, "Christina...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 17, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By MaryL
Wilbur

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 17, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By MaryL
Losing Fur

On 7/20/2017 5:07 AM, Cheryl wrote:
Kerry, my newish cat, seems to be lacking fur on part of her belly near
the back legs. I only just noticed - she loves being petted, but like
many cats,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 27th 17, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By MaryL
Wilbur

On 6/24/2017 9:59 PM, Christina...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 17, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By MaryL
Wilbur

I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

That's wonderful! Concatulations to you and Wilbur. How old...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 17, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By MaryL
It's a Buffy-versary!

On 6/9/2017 8:12 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Two years ago today I drove to a house a few blocks away to meet what
was described as a very timid orange tabby cat named Buffy.

As far as I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 17, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By MaryL
Not sure if Tina still has Newsgroup access

On 5/31/2017 9:51 AM, Mishi wrote:
But she had to have Boyfie pts yesterday. Purrs for the old man, and her broken heart.

Please tell Tina that she has my heartfelt sympathy for Boyfriend. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 12th 17, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MaryL
Back online

I'm back online again. I replied to one of Jill's messages, but I don't
know if anyone saw it because her message was so old. My old computer
crashed, and I did not remember how to set up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 12th 17, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By MaryL
Has anyone heard from MaryL?

On 2/25/2017 9:28 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I haven't seen any posts from her in a while. I hope everything is okay.

Jill

Hi Jill,

My old computer crashed, and I had difficulty setting up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 11, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By MaryL
Smudge is dying

wrote in message
My neighbor who watches her and feeds her noticed that she wasn't
eating, had lost weight, and was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 4th 11, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By MaryL
OT - I'm SO Discouraged

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 4th 11, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By MaryL
OT - I'm SO Discouraged

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Granted, I was carrying a lot of fluid (my feet and hands were twice their
normal size), but at the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 4th 11, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By MaryL
[OT] Parrot saves baby's life

wrote in message
MaryL wrote:

There are feral colonies of parakeets in many countries, including the
U.S.
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 11, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By MaryL
[OT] Parrot saves baby's life

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 11, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By MaryL
[OT] Parrot saves baby's life

"jmcquown" wrote in message

wrote in message
Pretty...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 2nd 11, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By MaryL
injury report ot

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 2nd 11, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By MaryL
injury report ot

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
i've finally gone for medical advice. i have not only fractured my
shoulder...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 11, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By MaryL
Special treats for all tonight

MaryL wrote:

Yes, restaurant portions tend to be huge in the U.S. Many...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 11, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By MaryL
Special treats for all tonight

"Marina" wrote in message
On 21/03/2011 01:44, wrote:

In the US, restaurants had *better* allow...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump