Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Pirate Dogs
Forum: Cat community February 28th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 69
Posted By The Pirate Dogs
The pirate dogs appear

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:35:52 -0600, Granby wrote:

Scooter D*G moves off down the beach. Most of the D*Gs from the ship are
rolling around in the sand full of nip wine and playing with the...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 69
Posted By The Pirate Dogs
The pirate dogs appear

[The Inspector strokes his whiskers as he thinks...]

Ummmm, yes, I can see how zat cud happen, I fink zat we can trust
zese two d*ggiez....

[Turns to Cleo and Anaïs] But we still...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 69
Posted By The Pirate Dogs
The pirate dogs appear

Will you make sure the nip gets returned? I like nip!
Cinder

We can do dat! As soon as da Captun Dog is catched, wez will go back to da
boat an get all da nip and bring it back.
Forum: Cat community February 26th 07, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 69
Posted By The Pirate Dogs
The pirate dogs appear

[The Inspector and Tiger move closer to Amelia and the other kitties
- just in case]

So zen, my canine friend, how deed it come to be zat you are working
for a pirate? asks the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4