Showing results 1 to 25 of 73
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ralph & His Clowder
Forum: Cat community December 24th 06, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Humans, places, cats + other pets E-J

David, I'm sorry you're cutting back but appreciate your reasons for
doing so. I'm glad you're making one last list.

I would like to amend my listing under G.

It currently reads:
Gabrielle D ...
Forum: Cat community December 18th 06, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
The First Kiss-A-Mouse as told by Juanny Part 3 of 3

Awwwwwww
lurkin humin

A gudgud storee dat we will now pass on
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Ray or Fran wrote:
Chapter Two (Juanny continued)

Forum: Cat community December 9th 06, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Tahzha's annownsement

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Ana we will purrrrrr fur da liddle gurl. Jane wuz Alice's liddle gurl
ana shez fine dough she neffur haz got furry big.
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

meeee wrote:
Forum: Cat community December 7th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Mac relocates to RB

Five cats assume the meatloaf positon of respect and begin a mournful
purr fur Mac's trip to the Bridj and for the hearts of those who loved...
Forum: Cat community November 25th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Maui off to TED tuday, pleeze purrs, and iffn' ennywun gots advise,we need it.

My daughter's cat had similar symptoms and ended up having all but two
teeth removed. Though there are, of course, myriad possibilities, I
think bad teeth or other oral woes deserve exploration --...
Forum: Cat community November 25th 06, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Please purr for me.

I gess da morul iz dat yew shud not effur fall asleep atta TEDs.
Sumtimez dey steel ....ummmm.... fingz frum da uffur end, tuu.
Ralph, robbed of teeth and jewels

Stormmee wrote:
diz iz xatli...
Forum: Cat community November 19th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Please purr for me.

Weze purrrring fur ya, Rusty. I had twu uv mineown teef stolun wile I
wuz sleep at TEDs. I didnt meen to fall sleep, but I did, ana wen I wok
up, mine teefz wur gone.
Forum: Cat community November 6th 06, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
sad sekriterry

[Five cats form a circle and assume the meatloaf position of respect
while they purrr fur little Smokey Quartz' trip to the Bridj and for the
hearts of those who loved...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 06, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
About TigerSam (PC)

Mineown kwestyun iz, duz Shadow da Pup now kno dat hedz tennizballz ar not?
Ralph de Ralf

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
Dat Onyx Kat rote:

[gently shredded]

- - - - - - - - - - - - -...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

[A huge white & grey cat paws his humin a tissue as she mumurs the last
lines after Onyx.]
Your purr stopped too soon, oh, but
My memories never will.......

Ralph with his humin, Anti...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 06, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
a very long Tribute to Miss Violette

Miss Violette wuz, indeed, wun uv a kind.
Ralph, assuming the meatloaf position of respect along with the rest of
his clowder

Stormmee wrote:
six cats approach the podium and all are clad in...
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 06, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Hmmmm, meighbe we cud get da tornimint going agin aftur da ball iz
offur. Hoo wur da orginizerz?
Ralph

Adam wrote:

Great Girtha! Um, I meen greetingz, Allegra ana Louise. Yew both
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 06, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Ize fine, missing mine sisfur Laura, uv corze, but doing my best tu be a
gud hed uv mine clowder. TED haz me onna horrybull die-it cuz she finkz
24 powndz iz tuu much fur a cat tu weigh. She...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 06, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Ize fine, missing mine sisfur Laura, uv corze, but doing my best tu be a
gud hed uv mine clowder. TED haz me onna horrybull die-it cuz she finkz
24 powndz iz tuu much fur a cat tu weigh. She sez I...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 06, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Purrs requested for Willow

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrr...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Purrs requested for Willow

Unca Cory, da Willow yew ar finking uv iz Willow ov da House of Rennie
in Catnada. Dat Willow iz hookay but raffur kwiet. It seemz like hur
sisfur Kissa, hoo iz mineown sweeet wedwink, duz most uv...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 06, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Rosco & Tess @ The Buffet Table

Mine appytight iz helfy, datz fur shur! Mine humin keepz tryin tu make
me die-it cuz TED sez Ize offurweight. Ize only 24 powndz.
Ralph, coming back for sekundz

Rebecca wrote:
Good, itz nice...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Rosco & Tess @ The Buffet Table

Yes, a liddle uv effurryfing.
Ralph, heaping a lot of everything on the plate

From the House of Rennie wrote:
Hihi Rosco an Tess! Duzznt all dis fud luk gud? Ralphee, why dont weez
fill a...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 06, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

[The cats of the House of David and the House of Rennie gather and
assume the solemn meatloaf position of respect, purring softly, eyes
moist and hearts heavy.]

Adios, go with Bast, deer frendz....
Forum: Cat community October 15th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Great Girtha! Um, I meen greetingz, Allegra ana Louise. Yew both luk
lufflee.
Ralph, remembering soomoo ressling

Fangu! Doze were da days, weren't they?

Allegra
Forum: Cat community October 15th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:

Alla catz ar cleffur, yew kno. Yew huminz shudnt effun tri tu
unnerstand. Ana, whut effur yew du, dont tri tu chanj eny uv Bonnie'z
wurk! We wudnt want yew tu...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 06, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Two black cats walk up to the table, hesitantly. They have not been
here for quite a while. Behind them walks an orange striped cat, who
has never attended before, and three tiny kittens...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 06, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Chip! Sapphire ana Diamond! Barney! Yew all luk grate. Rememfur me,
Ralph de Ralf?

Dakota, dont wurry, yew ar welkum heer since yew iz a frend uv catz. Ana
sew are yew, Lime ana Sammie.

Forum: Cat community October 14th 06, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Alla catz ar cleffur, yew kno. Yew huminz shudnt effun tri tu
unnerstand. Ana, whut effur yew du, dont tri tu chanj eny uv Bonnie'z
wurk! We wudnt want yew tu splode ur nuthin.
Ralph, hoping...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 06, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Belated tribuyte tew Chester

Dat wuz a gudgud tribewt, Charlie, fur a gudgud cat. Weze glad yewr
humin still getz visitz frum Chester ana hopez dat dey bring hur a kwiet
happee feelin ana not tuutuu much sadniss.
Ralph,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 73