Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FurrsomeThreesome
Forum: Cat community July 23rd 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Purrs for Cinder please

Menny heelin' purrs frum da Three.

Please updayte us all on how Cinder is doing. Is always skary.

Blue, fur da Three.

On Jul 20, 5:31 pm, John Ross Mc Master
Forum: Cat community July 20th 07, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Allegra (1989-2007)

Ooh, unca Adam, we're so late - but we'ze furry sorry tu heer Allegra
has gone.

She will be met at de Brij by ower departed Lenny, Lucy, and Panda,
an' hopefully find many nip-nappers fur...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
GranMeowmie -- Saturday Morning Update

We'ze a bit layte (bad hoomin sekrittery agin) but wishes tu say we'ze
sendin ower best purrs and some Maui-snorts fur treetment tu be
successful.

Blue an de two - Sprout! and Maui.

On Jul 14,...
Forum: Cat community May 24th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Britty kitty heer!

Hi, Ms. Ebony.

Is yor Norf still frozen DIS time of yeer? I iz Blue, I lif in
Catnada what is frozen lots of da yeer, but itz got HOT heeer dis
week, so hot I'ze not sitting in my loft window, I'ze...
Forum: Cat community May 24th 07, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Catnadians Read This !!!!!! Wow

Hee.

As a hoomin, I don't agree with everything my government does - and I
never have, and short of turning the country over to me, probably
never will, that's democracy. The current political...
Forum: Cat community May 24th 07, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Kitty Schottland, VC: TED Calls With Results

Purrs frum gurls and Maui-snorts from da him-cat fur yew, Kitty
Schottland. Iz furry gud gud tu be a VC an' ownlee haf sumpin like
dat, whut kind be treeted well.

Maui-him-cat hazza take pills...
Forum: Cat community March 3rd 07, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Concatulationz Unka Dan!

Harri, don's yew wurry 'bout moofin. We'ze dun it a few times. Kin
be scarey to be sumplace new, but then, all yor stuff shows up an' all
da smells are rite, so yew gets all yor home and safe...
Forum: Cat community February 13th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Hey itz kinda kold...

We'ze Catnadian, dere's lotza colds heer. It comes frum da white
fluffy-fall-down-stuff.

We's supposed tu be gittin a storm uv it tunite! And it is Minus
Sebenteen Celcius (Minus twenny-five wif...
Forum: Cat community February 12th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Hay! Mine offise moofed agin!

Oh, Onyx, a loft is innerestin. We'ze (and ower humins) moofed intu
wun last Apurrril.

A loft is a compartment tu live in, but itza compartment wif a
upstairs, and de upstairs is missing a wall! ...
Forum: Cat community February 12th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Hay! Mine offise moofed agin!

I shud be indigniffied abowt dis.

She did it agin. She moofed EFFURYTHING in ower 'pooter and quiltin'
rume and put it sumwheres else. I don know why she keeps doin da, da
rume is onlee 7 by 12...
Forum: Cat community February 7th 07, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Purrs for Princess and her Hoomins

Purrs to Princess and awl hoo luffed hur much.

She will be met at Rainbow Brij by tu shelter mascots Meowmie used ta
volunteer wif, Denise, a gray part-meezer hoo wuz a simularly ancient
kitty...
Forum: Cat community January 27th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
New Kitty in Town (kinda long)

How-de-do, MuShu!

Welcum. We iz presently thee Furrsome Threesome, an' we knowed sum uv
yor humin's past kitties, sertinly dear Boogie. Boogie plays at da
Brij wif sum ov ower past kitties (we's...
Forum: Cat community January 26th 07, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Maui hazza diagnosis, yewr purrs shure do help!

TaliskerPippin, fangu fur yur post.

yew ar trooly a trooper! We'ze will continyew tu luk up tu yew as
Maui progresses.

He haz begunded eetin more on his ownsome. Dere wuz a bit uvva setback
wif...
Forum: Cat community January 17th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Maui hazza diagnosis, yewr purrs shure do help!

Maui ate food last night! All on his ownesome. He woked us all up
crunching kibble downstairs. Yay!

He still gots his tube food tho, cuz he won't eet the A/D on his
ownsome.

Blue, menu...
Forum: Cat community January 16th 07, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Maui hazza diagnosis, yewr purrs shure do help!

Mebbe Tiger yew are rite, the goin' owt of the boks mite haf been da
furst symptom.

TED sed the IBD kin sometimes be "silent" or hard tu detect - fur
eggsample, Maui neffur had *ahem* - loose...
Forum: Cat community January 16th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Maui hazza diagnosis, yewr purrs shure do help!

Diana, Ryan and Cinniminni, Dat is ECKZACKLY de plan.

TED Bonnie sez de condishun is whut were makin' him skinny an' sick,
cuz dis sumptin or offer kind of lymphoma acts like IBD an' he...
Forum: Cat community January 16th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Itz noisy heer!

Concatulashuns and HAPPEEEE PURRDAY, Unca Serge, on yower acheevmints.
May yew be wif us fur sixty more!

Blue, (not the) Hallmark Greetings manager

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Hihi kittiez,

Well...
Forum: Cat community January 16th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Maui hazza diagnosis, yewr purrs shure do help!

Da him-humin tuk my him-cat back tu TED fur a chekkup tuday. Meowmie
wuzzn't shure his incizzion was OK and thot he mite haf hurt it when he
were on da furst day uv his fentanyl patch (he tried tu...
Forum: Cat community January 16th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Purrs list for kitties

We'ze addin ower purrs.

Effen Maui, hoo is home an' feelin a bit bedder. He purrs wen he gits
tube food.

Blue, purr manager, waterloo site.

wrote:
Gentle kitties, we...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 07, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Short Updayte! Maui at de TED an had his insides owt! Pleese purr!!!

I git my him-cat back tunite. Meowmie called TED and TED's manager sez
he's gud tu go.

Maui made furreinds with TED's manager. He appurrently likes hur
bedder'n ennywun, including TED. She covers...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 07, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Maui at de TED an had his insides owt! Pleese purr!!!

I is furry, furry upsetted rite now.

TOO daze in a row, meowmie kidnapped my him-cat an' tuk him tu TED .
Yesstiday, she brot him home an' I sat all offur him tu make shure she
got it dat he shud...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 06, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Humans, places, cats + other pets - General

David,

Your efforts over the years have been noted and appreciated. I'm
sorry we didn't say so more often - it's a harsh task. Kinda like
working in IT - nobody knows you're there until they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 06, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Humans, places, cats + other pets - General

David,

Your efforts over the years have been noted and appreciated. I'm
sorry we didn't say so more often - it's a harsh task. Kinda like
working in IT - nobody knows you're there until they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 29th 06, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Humans, places, cats + other pets - General

David,

Your efforts over the years have been noted and appreciated. I'm
sorry we didn't say so more often - it's a harsh task. Kinda like
working in IT - nobody knows you're there until they...
Forum: Cat community December 17th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By FurrsomeThreesome
Happy Hanukkah

Fangu! We iz haf-Jewish haf-Pagin kitties - and yor not late yet,
dere's EIGHT nights for Hanukka!

Tunite is nite three, and dere's a roast of beest in de ovven here....

Blue, Holiday manager,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44