Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Forum: Cat community December 31st 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
SAMMY IS BACK!

On Dec 31, 9:28*am, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
Dis morning, right after him got to him's toona place, mineown Paw getted
a call from a neighbor. Dis neighbor had been seeing a...
Forum: Cat community December 31st 08, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Akwisishun Day, Pitoonya!

On Dec 31, 1:36*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow Kitties,

* * * * Dis iz a furry important day - itz da day dat a kittie finds itz
onetroohome!

* * * * So join me in...
Forum: Cat community December 16th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Cleopatra bids farewell

On Dec 15, 6:17*pm, HRH Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
Hello, all of my dear friends. I come here tonight to share
some difficult news with all of you.

I have been feeling...
Forum: Cat community December 16th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Oh, Mine Luff

On Dec 15, 6:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and...
Forum: Cat community December 16th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Purrz fur a frend, purrleez...

On Dec 15, 11:40*pm, Cory wrote:
Uh frend uf Pawpa'z had uh turrible day tudae. *Her hoomankitten, hoo iz
alla fore yeerz old, I fink, wuz 'takked by da fambly d*g....
Forum: Cat community December 16th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Goodbye Furry Friend fur Cleo, an' fur alla uffur reesentlydeepartid kitteez...

On Dec 16, 11:53*am, Cory wrote:
*Onyx sighs, and starts to sing softly...*

Goodbye furry friend

Goodbye furry friend
May your spirit live in our hearts
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6