Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cardarch
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 28th 09, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By cardarch
woo hoo

On May 28, 5:09*pm, Dad wrote:
meant to post a month or two before now...

it's been 6 weeks at least, Lucy is walking, Great!

she even trots, and jumps from...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 28th 09, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By cardarch
ANTS! Yuck!

On May 27, 8:54*pm, jmc wrote:
Well, once again, ants have found Meep's food. *We keep spraying trails,
sprayed border stuff on the outside of the house, but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 2nd 09, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By cardarch
How do you spoil your kitty?

On May 1, 3:36*pm, (Gloria) wrote:
""""Spoil""" I don't think we can ever spoil, or should I say
""""spoil"""" them enough :-). My cats do have lots and lots of toys,
and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 15th 09, 10:28 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By cardarch
Cat gnawing on wires

I suppose you could keep a spray bottle of water in the bedroom and
spray him in the face whenever he menaces your wires. Or...you could
just get up out of bed and start the day like he wants you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 09, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By cardarch
my cat likes me only at dawn

On Mar 25, 11:16*am, " wrote:
he doesn't like me to touch his body every morning, afternoon, night.
dawn is only part that we can make a contact. anybody have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 2nd 09, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By cardarch
cat with dislocated leg

On Mar 2, 2:55*pm, wrote:
our cat came home several days ago with a limp and favoring his right hind
leg. at first he couldn't touch it to the floor. after several days, he
was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 27th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
Replies: 6
Posted By cardarch
Does your pets make you fat?

On Feb 26, 6:49*pm, James wrote:
I can't think of any activities I do with them that really burns
calories. *Feeding, cleaning, and petting doesn't take much effort.

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 4th 07, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 65
Posted By cardarch
Oh, come ON! Blueberries???

I dont see why blueberries would be dangerous to cats. One time I
parboiled green bell peppers in order to stuff them and I put the
peppers to cool in a colander on the table top and left the room. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 3rd 07, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By cardarch
Cat Won't Stop Pawing Doors

If he has no claws and so cannot damage the doors he wishes to open
then he cant be making much noise so you could just keep some earplugs
next to your bed and insert them into your ear canals when...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 28th 06, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By cardarch
What's wrong with our Mike-y Cat?

It looks like your cat is dying slowly. If at all possible I would
suggest grief counciling for you. Just try to make his last days on
earth as pleasant as possible. Does he like cat nip? What...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By cardarch
cat cough

My cat has a cough. He coughed on 2 separate occasions. Can that be a
symptom of hairball? I cant afford to go to a vet. He's always
sniffing things out on the floor. I wish he would nt do that....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 21st 06, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By cardarch
Please Help in Philadelphia

I badly need advice. A stray cat showed up on my door step. I
advertised to find the owner but if none shows up Im thinking of
keeping. him. In the meanwhile, the cat is in and out. So if I...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12