Showing results 1 to 25 of 78
Search took 0.84 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Eva Quesnell
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 6th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Do cats suffer jet lag?

On Sat, 6 Jan 2007, Bryan S. wrote:

Have you ever had a cat order you to bed? Trouble does that. She will
sit at the door to our bedroom (open or closed) and give a plaintive
meow. If she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 24th 06, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 32
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Meerkat Manor--I'm WRECKED

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006, MaryL wrote:

"Eva Quesnell" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Dec 2006, cybercat wrote:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 23rd 06, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 32
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Meerkat Manor--I'm WRECKED

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006, cybercat wrote:

"Wendy" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Eva Quesnell
My Toma girl has passed...

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006, sheelagh wrote:

hantayo wrote:

My beloved Toma girl passed away 1 week ago today. She was 15 yrs & 4
months old.
On Dec.15th, 2006, at 3:45 PM, my beloved Toma...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 18th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Using a Pet Carrier

Suddenly, without warning, BC exclaimed (15-Dec-06 10:38 PM):
I started taking care of a stray a few months ago and want to take her
to the vet for a checkup, shots etc. Even though stray...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Public Apology Re-instated

From: Eva Quesnell

"The pen is mightier than the
sword."

Maybe. But if someone attacks me with a pen, I'd rather be holding...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 13th 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Public Apology Re-instated

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Lynne wrote:

on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:22:42 GMT, Eva Quesnell wrote:

Yes, I agree. The word has a history of hatred behind it. Can't
remember where...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Public Apology Re-instated

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, CatNipped wrote:

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
Actually, Barry, It's the first sentence of a rant...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 06, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Will She Ever Stop Growing???!

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, Lynne wrote:

on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:13:00 GMT, Eva Quesnell wrote:

She just looks so much like my Chick. Gosh, I think I keep saying that
every...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 06, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Eva Quesnell
old cat don't like dirty litter box?

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Tiger Girl wrote:

Yikes! I wouldn't consider *flushing* any kind of cat litter. I scoop
mine out into a little plastic bag and rush it out to the trash. I would
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 11th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Eva Quesnell
old cat don't like dirty litter box?

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, cindys wrote:

wrote in message
"peter" wrote:

So,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 11th 06, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Will She Ever Stop Growing???!

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, CatNipped wrote:

LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;
*THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 11th 06, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Cat Cries when he Throws Up

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, MoMo via CatKB.com wrote:

Neither of my cats throw up often either, but when they do, they let out a
deep cry right before and there has never been anything wrong. I think...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 11th 06, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Cat Moves dishes!!?

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, Matthew wrote:

That she is a cat and in charge

Umm, that's kinda what I was gonna say -- because she can.

Put some sticky pads down you can get them at any dollar...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 10th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Eva Quesnell
What breed of cat should my mom get?

On Sat, 10 Dec 2006, Claude V. Lucas wrote:

In article ,
Eva Quesnell wrote:
On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, Claude V. Lucas...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 06, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Eva Quesnell
What breed of cat should my mom get?

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, Claude V. Lucas wrote:

In article ,
jordy wrote:

My mom wants wants to get a cat that is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Kitten biting her nails...

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, sax_playa86 wrote:

Alright, so my baby girl, Marziale, has this addiction to chewing on
her nails. She has been into the vet, up to date on her shots, and I
also took her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 06, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Injured cat

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 wrote:

I am planning to take her Monday to her vet (he won't see her until
then). That's the reason I was asking if anybody had a similiar
situation.

My...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 06, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Cat adoption denied due to age of person

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, MaryL wrote:

"Eva Quesnell" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, Gail wrote:

Perhaps if...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 06, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Cat adoption denied due to age of person

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, Gail wrote:

Perhaps if she shows them that someone will take care of the cat if she
should die, they will let her. I am sure they are thinking that the cat will
probably...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 06, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Eva Quesnell
Cat adoption denied due to age of person

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, stonej wrote:

A 77 year old woman was turned down for adoption of a cat at a local
rescue group, reason
given was that she was "too old" and it was their policy not to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 3rd 06, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Eva Quesnell
a safe christmas for the kitties -

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, Matthew wrote:

Get a large baby fence and put it around the tree. they also make stay away
spray at the pet store my furballs won't come with in 5 ft of the tree

Ha ha! I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 3rd 06, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Eva Quesnell
a safe christmas for the kitties -

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, kitkat via CatKB.com wrote:

I'm sorry I didn't see there was already a post on this - please excuse me -

No worries. The only thing I can say is don't put tinsel on the tree....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 3rd 06, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By Eva Quesnell
See you later, Pooka!

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, cybercat wrote:

"Roby" wrote in message

I didn't visit to adopt. I have three more at...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 3rd 06, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By Eva Quesnell
See you later, Pooka!

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Roby wrote:

Eva Quesnell wrote:

I'm sorry you had to lose him, but take heart and joy from having him with
you all those years. Remember the good times.

Thanks,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 78