A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
A bit about Trixie by Helen Wheels
Trixie, my older cat, is slowly getting used to sharing her house with a younger cat. She was six years old when I adopted her from the local shelter, and she's been with me for two years now. I've no idea how she ended up in the shelter. In summer she's a medium-haired stripey tabby, greyish...
Today 07:54 AM
by Helen Wheels Go to last post
0 1 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1