Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lucy's Mom[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 12, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Lucy's Mom[_2_]
Lucy

Thank you for all the words of sympathy and condolences. They help
more than you know.

Eric and Kim
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 20th 12, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Lucy's Mom[_2_]
Lucy (Nov 1994 - May 2012

My lovebug is waiting for me at the Bridge now. Can't seem to stop
crying.
When she was 6 mths old, the vet and I didn't think she would make 1
yr.
But she was a fighter and so am I so we had 17 yrs...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 11, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Lucy's Mom[_2_]
Cute Cat Names

On May 5, 9:56*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Every year John gives me a cat calendar. *For 2011 he gave me one that you
tear off a different sheet every day. *Today's picture is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 16th 11, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Lucy's Mom[_2_]
GW Pay Attention

....when using plastic newspaper bags for litterbox duties. Lucy is on
antibiotics for a uti so I've been monitoring her solid deposits to
see how the meds are affecting her. I scooped just now...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 12th 10, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Lucy's Mom[_2_]
No "Jellicle Ball" here, but can we do a calling of the names?

On Oct 11, 7:21*am, Yowie wrote:
Alas, despite many fine folk (and cats) being willing to put aside their
differences with regard to remembering and honouring...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 10, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy's Mom[_2_]
More Nina Purrs, Please

On Apr 6, 1:58*pm, Shiral wrote:
Hello all,

After her hospitalization in February, Nina did get better for a
while, but I had to take her back to TED last week...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 10, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy's Mom[_2_]
Facebook/Twitter

Hi All,

There seems to be some issues with my employer regarding our use of
Facebook and other social media, so until they get their heads out of
you-know-where and into the current century, I'll...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 10, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Lucy's Mom[_2_]
Purrs for Bo

Bo, our tux kitty, is going in for a dental this morning. If y'all
could spare a purr or two that it goes well, we would much appreciate
it. This is our first experience with a procedure with our...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 10, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Lucy's Mom[_2_]
Qui Gun and Hermione update

On Jan 28, 5:12*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
Mike, in his weekly check up call told me that Hermione is starting to
calm down. *She was a little hellion with a bad attitude and a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 16th 09, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Lucy's Mom[_2_]
Taking the Leap

On Sep 15, 5:08*pm, Cheryl wrote:
I'm thinking about adopting a new cat. I've thought about it before.
It's actually been a couple of years since Mandy died and Sam became an
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10