Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: my
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 7th 16, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By my
Cats won't eat new Feline Caviar

My cats eat 9 lives indoor complete they love it it has all the nurtrience indoor cats need
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 12th 16, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By my
organic cat food

Dont have one
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 16, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By my
organic cat food

In north america kroger foodlion walmart
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 16, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By my
organic cat food

What places can I go find organic cat food
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 26th 16, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By my
Cat toys

What are some good strong cat toys i can buy and where can i buy them
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 25th 16, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By my
My pint-size Calico has a private loft

I recently got rid of a cat that was a bully I recently moved and we lost our cat room but my calico sleeps with me now
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 9th 15, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By my
cat scratching doorways

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 2:11:42 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
my wrote:

i having problems with my cats scratching up bedroom door ways around
the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 7th 15, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By my
cat scratching doorways

i having problems with my cats scratching up bedroom door ways around the house the doorway to the basement is already ruined
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 26th 15, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By my
Standing up to head-butt your the palm of your hand

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 12:00:55 AM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
My Calico stands on its hind legs to butt the palm of my hand when my
hand is raised above its head. Sometimes it grabs my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 2nd 15, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By my
cat litter

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 11:47:18 AM UTC-4, my wrote:
is the light weight cat litter any good

i use light weight scoop away cats never miss the boxes
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 18th 15, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By my
cat litter

is the light weight cat litter any good
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 15, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By my
cat hissing

how do i stop cat hissing at people
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 25th 15, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By my
good cat toys

where can i find a good strong strong cat toy that the cats cant tear up
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13