Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cory[_4_]
Forum: Cat community October 10th 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Cory[_4_]
Mor Problums Traning Uncl Bill

In article , says...
Will in New Haven wrote:
Der iz dis fing on da tellebishun wich wud stup Uncl Bill frum
snoring. It luks like it wud wurk...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 08, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Cory[_4_]
Two Weeks til thuh Jellicle Ball

In article ,
says...
Fangu Cleo. I just gits in a panick and wantz thuh Ball to be speshul
like alwayz. Thatz why I started...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Cory[_4_]
We'z back again

In article 2ae70bc6-f611-45ad-8f47-89ac93ac7017@
64g2000hsm.googlegroups.com, says...
Meow, Mosey!

I'm winkwinked to Sammy, so that makes Tabitha Fluffytail my
Forum: Cat community October 9th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Cory[_4_]
A namez finallie

In article ,
says...
Izat wat yew kallit wen yew kant fink uff sumptin? A earworm?
Nebber hurd dat one befur.
Forum: Cat community October 8th 08, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cory[_4_]
Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

In article ,
says...
"Cory" wrote in message
In...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 08, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Cory[_4_]
It wuzzen FUNNEE

In article 38cea486-234e-4b47-9510-f9833f237343
@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com, says...
Mommie Micki wuz at wurk. Shee hazta tak car ub hur clientz all nite
Forum: Cat community October 6th 08, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cory[_4_]
Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

In article ,
says...
We haf trooder kittens in our hoam. What kan I do bout dem??

HoneyCat
Growl, howl, hisspit...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 08, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cory[_4_]
Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

In article ,
says...
Lucy wrote:
I skare off 'trooder kitties!

"Lovable Louise"

We haf trooder kittens in our...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 08, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cory[_4_]
Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 23:31:43 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Meowmie had da see-fur door opin...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Cory[_4_]
Chianti is OK!

In article ,
says...
jently snippt...
She is a 'truder cat!
Cinder

But, y'see, troodur katz iz funfunfun tu haf arownd! ...
Forum: Cat community September 30th 08, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
Posted By Cory[_4_]
UPDATE: Cleo is at da TED

In article ,
says...
Our Paw just spoke to the TED. He stole some of Cleo's blood to test, and
found that her liver and kidneys are...
Forum: Cat community September 29th 08, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Cory[_4_]
HELP

In article ,
says...
Iam sew gwad yew putted da d*ggie onna porch n gab hur a towel tew sleep on.
Meowmie reeded da other...
Forum: Cat community September 27th 08, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Cory[_4_]
Wood dere be enny weigh

In article , carrieandbishop-
says...
"Fred" wrote in message
snip...
I think we're loosin site...
Forum: Cat community September 27th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Cory[_4_]
UPDATE: Purrz pleze

In article ,
says...

Cory wrote:
In article ,
Forum: Cat community September 27th 08, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Cory[_4_]
Wood dere be enny weigh

In article , says...
Dem haz godda bigbig d*g named BEAR. Whatcha fink da chanzez are now.
Willow thinking someone is in trouble with the...
Forum: Cat community September 27th 08, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Cory[_4_]
Wood dere be enny weigh

In article a5dd10ef-fd1c-4f3e-975d-
,
says...
Less juss seigh yoo wuz stanin on da couner wer yoor meowmie fixuz hur
Forum: Cat community September 25th 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Cory[_4_]
UPDATE: Purrz pleze

In article ,
says...
Amelia T Cat wrote:
jently shreddid...
So on Tuesday they are taking Cleo in to TED. The TED will put...
Forum: Cat community September 25th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Cory[_4_]
To Mietze

In article , says...
Mietze I am Lewi D. Cat, husbandkitty of Kitty Schottland and I have
somthing sad to report.

This afternoon one of my...
Forum: Cat community September 24th 08, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Cory[_4_]
To Mietze

In article ,
says...
Cory wrote:

In article ,
Forum: Cat community September 24th 08, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Cory[_4_]
To Mietze

In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...
John...
Forum: Cat community September 24th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Cory[_4_]
To Mietze

In article ,
says...
John Ross Mc Master wrote:

AngelKittens House of McMaster would be good for...
Forum: Cat community September 19th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Cory[_4_]
We must plan thuh Jellicle Ball

In article ,
says...
Cory wrote:

Mietze!!! I have been looking for you!!! If a human has a...
Forum: Cat community September 18th 08, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Cory[_4_]
We must plan thuh Jellicle Ball

In article ,
says...
Fred wrote:

There's a stone bridge in those picchurs that would be...
Forum: Cat community September 18th 08, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Cory[_4_]
We must plan thuh Jellicle Ball

In article ,
says...
October 14th is the full moon and thus the "traditional" date of the
Jellicle Ball. Fellow cats,...
Forum: Cat community September 18th 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Cory[_4_]
Myne Teef

In article , says...
I has grate teef. Evun myne Meomie finks so. I wuz playin wif a plastik
rooler - yu no, bitin it an kickin it wif myne back paws an...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27