Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christina Websell[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 10, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Cat in bin-woman charged

"Adrian" wrote in message
Personally I see little difference between people that abuse animals or
people that abuse...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 21st 10, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Cat in bin-woman charged

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message

That poor cat could have DIED in the big trash bin, had the weather been
very hot, or very...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 10, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Cat in bin-woman charged

"Lesley" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 13th 10, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Little mousy Tori died today

"Cheryl" wrote in message
My last mouse. She's been alone for a couple of months only because I've
decided not to keep mice...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 10, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Out of curiosity....

"Pat" wrote in message
On Sep 10, 12:44 pm, "Christina Websell" wrote:
---------
You need to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 10, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Out of curiosity....

"Pat" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Pat" wrote
I am a bit worried, but she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 10, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
I met Smudgie's mum

"Lesley" wrote in message
On 9 Sep, 17:45, Adrian wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 10, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
I met Smudgie's mum

"Adrian" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 10, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Out of curiosity....

"Pat" wrote in message

I am a bit worried, but she doesn't
seem to be ill at all (aside...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 10, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
I met Smudgie's mum

"Adrian" wrote in message
I met Sharon, Smudgie's mum, this afternoon. It was great, she's a lovely
person. I hope she's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 10, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Out of curiosity....

"Pat" wrote in message
Has anyone had a cat that liked to cozy up to you and urinate on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 10, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Schwartzie the Love-Bug and a Request for Suggestions

"Lesley" wrote in message
On 6 Sep, 21:19, Bobble wrote:

Sonny does that too with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 10, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Belgium plans to neuter most cats

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On 6 Sep 2010 15:47:31 GMT, Ted Davis wrote:

From The Guardian...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 10, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
I could use some purrs

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I just spent two hours in the emergency room because of my own stupidity.
I normally turn the bedside...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 10, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Roasting a chicken

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

LOL! It goes like this: buy raw whole chicken, heat oven to 220c and
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 10, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Roasting a chicken

"Yowie" wrote in message
On 5/09/2010 8:23 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 10, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Roasting a chicken

"Yowie" wrote in message
On 5/09/2010 8:23 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 4th 10, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Roasting a chicken

"Yowie" wrote in message
(I have never roasted a bird of any description, considering the cooked
price is almost the same as the frozen raw price, and the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 10, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Mowsie season is still on sigh

wrote in message
Judith Latham wrote:

Sootie is definitely a hunter. last night she was out when we went up to
bed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Mowsie season is still on sigh

I didn't realise I had bank voles
http://www.the-piedpiper.co.uk/th1r.htm
until Boyfriend started bringing them in recently.

I wish I could programme him to only catch young rats, and the occasional...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Lola: the kitten thrown in the bin

wrote in message
Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
The cat's enclosure - the finale

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Finally this is finished! I have some things to finish up like putting
some "things" in there, and get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Would you eat it?

"Bobble" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in
:

This morning...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 10, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
MoseyO Made a Cheezburger

Just killfile her, Lori, it's really that easy.
;-))

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"moonglow minnow"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 10, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Apology, was MoseyO Made a Cheezburger

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I am *SO* sorry, MM, for my rant at you. You didn't deserve that and I
hope
you will accept...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500