Showing results 1 to 25 of 140
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 8th 16, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
fat cat gets his memorial

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
Istanbul street cat gets a statue:

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 16, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Duffy's physical exam

"MaryL" wrote in message
Duffy had his physical exam today. TED said Duffy "failed his vision
test" but everything else...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 16, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Red dot junkie

"Joy" wrote in message
On 9/3/2016 8:56 PM, Je?us wrote:
On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 11:55:17 -0700, Joy
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 16, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Clear Sticky Plastic

" along the side of the chair where she was ripping up the fabric.

Yes, it's pretty funny how that sticky tape stuff suddenly made her stop
acting like a cat.

Jill

lol
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 16, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Da Floofy Monster

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
AKA Spirit is two today

She lives up to her name. She's FIV+ and has skin...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 16, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
A Birthday Gift

"jmcquown" wrote in message
My SO sent me this lovely drawing of Buffy for my birthday. (July 26th)

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 4th 16, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Cat Five - Rainbow Bridge - August 3, 2016

" wrote in message
I haven't been here in many years as our ISP stopped carrying Usenet...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 16, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Cat Nicknames?

"Bastette" wrote in message
Matt Ferrari wrote:

"Je?us" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 16, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
yodel is driving me nuts with the meowing :)

"Bastette" wrote in message
Matt Ferrari wrote:

How much am i supposed to feed this critter?
he jumps on my bed anywhere from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 16, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
yodel is driving me nuts with the meowing :)

How much am i supposed to feed this critter?
he jumps on my bed anywhere from 3am to 5am and meows and bumps his nose on
my eyes
until i get up and feed him. But then he does that every time he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 16, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Yodel all tuckered out from bird patrol

"Joy" wrote in message
On 7/30/2016 11:07 PM, MaryL wrote:
On 7/30/2016 6:37 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
he spends a lot of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 16, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Yodel all tuckered out from bird patrol

he spends a lot of his awake time looking out my bedroom windows.
But as you can see bird patrol has tuckered him out.

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/tuckeredYODEL.jpg

or is he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 16, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Cat Nicknames?

"Jeßus" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 23:26:40 -0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:

Je?us wrote:

My...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 16, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
A Birthday Gift

"jmcquown" wrote in message
My SO sent me this lovely drawing of Buffy for my birthday. (July 26th)

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 9th 16, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
blurry pic with comcast

I Called Tech support, they claim my new bottom piece is interfering with
the dvr causing the blurry picture quality?

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/blurrypic.jpg

do you think its possible?
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 16, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
home depot

"Bastette" wrote in message
Matt Ferrari wrote:

http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

now thats some cattitude

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 16, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
home depot

http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

now thats some cattitude
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 28th 16, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
The end of Spicey's story

"Takayuki" wrote in message
After consulting with Spicey's vets today, I decided to let her finally
make that last...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 16, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
theres a new cat in town and hes a goofy clone

"Joy" wrote in message
On 6/26/2016 8:48 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
Yodel .

about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 16, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
theres a new cat in town and hes a goofy clone

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/100_108800.jpg
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 16, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
theres a new cat in town and hes a goofy clone

Yodel .

about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
him to hide for a while but hes all over.
I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 16, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Goofy Rainbow bridge also

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I think you did the right thing. I'm sorry, I know how hard it is. Been
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 16, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Kerry's had her surgery

Clever cat, hiding the collar so you can't put it on again. Purrs for it
to heal quickly.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

"Cheryl" wrote in message
So Kerry was spayed last Friday, and was bright-eyed and alert and bouncy
when I picked her up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 16, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_3_]
Do Cats Have Pockets?

"MaryL" wrote in message
On 6/17/2016 10:39 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I swear, I don't know where Buffy manages to hide her...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 140