Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zorin the Lynx
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 09, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Zorin the Lynx
New outdoor kitty - seeking advice

I just wanted to update everyone here. I eventually took Misu to the
vet today. Unfortunately it turns out he was sick. I kind of suspected
he might be, as he was a bit lethargic at times, had blood...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 24th 09, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Zorin the Lynx
New outdoor kitty - seeking advice

On Sep 24, 11:09*am, "Matthew"
wrote:
Ok *sounds like a dumped cat. * Zorin *my advice *take the cat to the vet
get it fixed if it is not *get it shots *the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 24th 09, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Zorin the Lynx
New outdoor kitty - seeking advice

Good morning folks, it's been a while since I've posted here. Few
remember me I bet, but I got some much-needed advice back in 2002 when
Lynxie was a kitten and I was lost as a new cat owner. Thank...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 17th 09, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Zorin the Lynx
Minnie's little surprises

My friend Jess in New York had acquired a female cat a few days before
I visited her. I noticed her nipples were huge and immediately said
"She's probably pregnant". The cat had not been named...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 22nd 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Zorin the Lynx
OT - One for the good guys (finally)

On Dec 22, 8:25*am, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
which will determine if any charges should be filed.

I sure as heck hope charges aren't filed. People shouldn't have to be
worried...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 08, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Zorin the Lynx
Merry Christmas 2008, from Lynxie and Zorin!

On Dec 21, 4:37*pm, wrote:

Gorgeous photos! Lynxie is a beautiful cat. So are the other two. You
take really nice photos.

Lynxie thanks you for the compliments, and offers...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Zorin the Lynx
Merry Christmas 2008, from Lynxie and Zorin!

http://zorin.org/gallery/v/randomphotos/kitties/lynxiesunning/lynxie-blinds-sun-023.jpg.html
http://zorin.org/gallery/v/randomphotos/kitties/lynxiesunning/lynxie-blinds-sun-001.jpg.html
http://zorin.o...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Zorin the Lynx
Claw-trimming amusement, starring Lynxie

On Jan 27, 4:31 am, wrote:
I hate my computer. The processor is sooooo sloooooow, it can't deal with
videos like yours, so I only see a picture every few seconds. (It's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 08, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Zorin the Lynx
Claw-trimming amusement, starring Lynxie

I made this video and showed it to a few friends, and they thought it
was hilarious, so I figured I'd share it with all of you.

I trim Lynxie's claws before he gets "sharpies" as I call them,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Zorin the Lynx
Howdy folks... Lynxie update!

It's been a while.. years I think!

Just wanted to chime in on a community I've sort of drifted away
from... Life being busy and all tends to do that. But I know some of
you probably remember Lynxie,...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10