Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Judy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 29th 06, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Judy
Cat food for urinary tract

"Marshall Tessnear" wrote in message
We have a 12 year old cat that has started to develop urinary
tract/bladder infection. We have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 06, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Judy
Cat Moves dishes!!?

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:21:23 +0000, eightzmusic wrote:

I cannot understand why my 1 year...
Forum: Cats - misc November 19th 06, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Judy
Cleaning up litter

"Mark T.B. Carroll" wrote in message
Our cats get litter all over the floor. I've not yet managed to find a
vacuum cleaner that picks it up...
Forum: Cats - misc November 16th 06, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Judy
Help

"krazy" wrote in message

Can anyone help me about a serious clawing problem. We have 2 cats one
is
very young...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 12th 06, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Judy
stay home versus board out?

"Wayne" wrote in message
My wife and I are going on a month long trip to Australia and are
wondering what to do with our 2 year old...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 06, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Judy
Cat Scratches Pulls Hair Out

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Judy" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 06, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Judy
Cat Scratches Pulls Hair Out

"Wendy" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 06, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Judy
Cat Scratches Pulls Hair Out

"Wickedcube07" u28872@uwe wrote in message news:6902a31a39c68@uwe...
My Cat is 1 /12 years old, shes is spayed, got her UTD shots and the past
couple of months I noticed she scratches, bites...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Judy
Precious cat just had kitties NEED ADVICE

"mljack04" u28766@uwe wrote in message news:68e9ce217c750@uwe...
Our lil darling just had kittens starting at about 10 this morning it is
10
this evening and number 7 just arrived. We know...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 1st 06, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Judy
Pets and Well-Being

"toonip" wrote in message
Hi,

I am a graduate student at the Ontario Institute for Studies in
Education...
Forum: Cats - misc October 29th 06, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Judy
Getting A New Cat

"Gizmo" wrote in message
I took my feline companion of 15 years to the vet yestersay morning to
be sent on her...
Forum: Cats - misc October 21st 06, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Judy
Hello, sort anoob here

"Nanbe1st" wrote in message

hello ladies and gents!
I've been kind of lurking around.
I love this site! thanks for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 14th 06, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Judy
Flehming Reaction: Cause?

"Tony R" wrote in message
After some googling (and Wikipedia-ing), we realized that our cat is
"flehming."...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 9th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Judy
Good diet food?

"Stacia" wrote in message
We have three adult cats, one significantly overweight, and a 2nd one
gaining. We've tried Purina One...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 30
Posted By Judy
To or Not to

"see me" wrote in message
The family Cat loves her claws. The question is ; Is it better to
de-claw or just use...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Judy
Cat acne

"Brian Link" wrote in message
Our 12-year old, maine-coonish moggie has a small wound on his chin
again this Fall. In the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 06, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Judy
Have to give up 1 cat : (

"ensoul" wrote in message
I have brothers, Moe & Rudy, they've never been seperated
I got them at the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 25th 06, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Judy
Food preference

"mdsu" wrote in message
I'm about to bring two shelter cats home on Tuesday. They are both 1 year
old. I asked my vet, but she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 24th 06, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Judy
Looking for KAL KAN canned cat food.

"The Polish-Kraut" wrote in message

Looking for KAL KAN canned cat food.

I had one stray that I took in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 20th 06, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Judy
Liver Disease diet question

"Simba's Mom" wrote in message
Hello - Quick question regarding liver disase in cats. My vet said my
cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 19th 06, 04:31 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Judy
Excessive Grooming

"Randy" wrote in message
"Judy" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 16th 06, 05:34 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Judy
Excessive Grooming

"Randy" wrote in message
We have a 5 year old female spayed cat. She grooms heself to the point
where
she has no hair left on her...
Forum: Cats - misc August 31st 06, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Judy
Lazy cat lodge still made?

"Tim Benner" wrote in message
Hi cat lovers!

Years ago I bought a cardboard box from Fosters and Smith which is
called the Lazy Cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 31st 06, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Judy
Kitten looks like he aint grown

Then I would try offering him more.

"Magz via CatKB.com" u25926@uwe wrote in message news:6589a7402b8b0@uwe...
The bigger cans he is on.

Judy wrote:
My 11 week old kitten Di'Anno looks...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 06, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Judy
My pet Cat Moony

"Caspian Merlin )"
wrote in message
My pet cat is called Moony, sort for Mooncat....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32