Showing results 1 to 25 of 385
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wendy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 10, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Wendy
Pilling a cat question

"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, Wendy exclaimed (12/3/2010 11:16 AM):
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 10, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By Wendy
Moe is slipping away

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
SJ wrote:
wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 3rd 10, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Wendy
Any large houseplants that cats don't like?

"Rene S." wrote in message
Mine don't care for the mother-in-law's tongue, and that gets...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 3rd 10, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Wendy
Pilling a cat question

"jmc" wrote in message
So, since the holiday means I'm running low on the liquid Tramadol, I
pilled her this morning - used...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 9th 10, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Wendy
Kitten Milk Replacer

After getting a number of bad cans of KMR (PetAg) kitten milk replacer last
summer we don't feel comfortable using that brand any more and are looking
for an alternative. Has anyone heard anything...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 25th 10, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Wendy
eye discharge problem

"YvonneD" wrote in message
My male (9 to 10 years old) has always had some eye discharge. I
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 10, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Wendy
Cat Pulling at Fur; Bare Spots

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Allan Smith" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 09, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Wendy
You're very fortunate people here..........

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Kelly...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 10th 09, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Wendy
I Think My Kitten Has Cerebellar Hypoplasia

Any chance this could be panleukopenia?

"Poe" wrote in message

I have a 6-week old foster kitten. He is from a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 3rd 09, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Wendy
Cat's fur won't grow back

My Isabelle had her tummy shaved when she was rescued to check for a spay
scar. The hair hadn't grown back over a year later (by this time I had
adopted her) and she started peeing outside the box....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 2nd 09, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Wendy
Skunked trap

Anyone know if there's some way to get the smell of skunk out of a live
trap? We loaned out one of our traps and the guy got a skunk. Now no
self-respecting cat would go in there and I didn't know...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 28th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Wendy
How long to wear the collar after spay??

http://cathelp-online.com/health/kitten3.php

"James" wrote in message
When do they lose their...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 28th 08, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Wendy
Peeing in an inappropriate spot

"Mark Healey" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 23:14:07 -0500, Matthew wrote:

"Mark Healey" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 08, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Wendy
How long to wear the collar after spay??

You should be able to lose the collar after a week. Was it a stiff collar?
Our vet has started using soft collars that kind of remind me of a cape.
Keeps the kitten from getting at the sutures but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
FIP
Posted By Wendy
FIP - still interested in feline interferon omega

You may want to get on the FIP Yahoo group. There are people there who are
quite knowledgeable on this subject.

"Rich" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Wendy
adopting behaviour of another cat?

Cats do mourn the loss of people and companion animals that they were close
to. They can do this in many different ways. Your cat might be engaging in
the behaviors of the other cat as his way of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Wendy
Ear mites

We use Acarexx when the Revolution doesn't seem to take care of it. We've
also noticed that the Revolution (or Advantage Multi) doesn't do squat for
the ear mites if the debris hasn't been cleaned...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
FIP
Posted By Wendy
FIP

"Feline interferon-omega (Virbagen Omega, Virbac) has been used in Europe
and other parts of the world to treat FIP, but its efficacy is unknown. The
drug is currently not available in North...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 08, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Wendy
Cat suddenly waking us up

"Talker" wrote in message
For those who asked:

Twitch has dry food available for grazing even at night, so she's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 08, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Wendy
Feline Leukemia and isolation after vaccine

"Brian S. Paskin" wrote in message
Hi All,

I have one cat with Feline Leukemia (FeLV). She has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 14th 08, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Wendy
Kitty jealous of new baby

I got an email from a woman who adopted one of my fosters a couple of years
ago. This person has been an excellent pet owner and has always gotten the
appropriate vet care for her two babies. From...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 17th 08, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Wendy
Twin Cities vets or cat gurus?

"Brian Link" wrote in message
Hi folks. Just thought I'd ask in case there are any people from St.
Paul/Minneapolis browsing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 3rd 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Wendy
Bottle feeding

"Laurie" wrote in message
Can anyone give me some good tips about how to get a decent hole in the
nipple of the AG nursing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 26th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Wendy
Ping Phil: Re Feline Leukemia

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Wendy" wrote in message
Sorry...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 25th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Wendy
Ping Phil: Re Feline Leukemia

Sorry if this is long but here's the background.

A woman asked us to help her find homes for a litter of kittens, their Momma
and an un-neutered male stray that she had taken in. She has let them...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 385