Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sam
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 08, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By sam
purr request

Ann wrote:
I had a cold and bad cough for the past 3 weeks. From all the coughing I
pulled a muscle in my upper chest on the right side. I was at the doctors
this morning. I have never had a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 08, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By sam
Purr Request UPDATE

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Adrian wrote:
My aunt phoned this morning to tell me Georgie had come home. Thanks
to everyone for the purrs, once again they worked. :-)

Too late for the purrs (again...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 08, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By sam
Chester

Stormmee wrote:
we took him to the vet on Monday, he has a virile infection has medicine for
his eye and ear, is separated and Stormmee is blaming the world because he
isn't with her... I asked...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 08, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By sam
Purr Request UPDATE

Adrian wrote:
My aunt phoned this morning to tell me Georgie had come home. Thanks to
everyone for the purrs, once again they worked. :-)
Great news, Adrian.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By sam
Dad-tues. update

Suz wrote:
Dad had the procedure Monday, his bile duct was totally blocked. They
unblocked it. It took him until 3am for the anestizia (I know baaad
spelling). Tuesday the removed his Gall...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By sam
Purr Request

Adrian wrote:
Georgie has gone AWOL, my aunt was taking her to the vet this afternoon and
she didn't close the carrier properly so Georgie got away as she was being
put in the car. I've been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By sam
Dad Update

Suz wrote:
Talked to dad yesterday. He said he's doing better. They're going to
put a scope down him today to check out his gall bladder. He's pretty
sure they're going to take it out.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By sam
Purrs for Mithu

Caroline S. wrote:
Mithu goes in for a dental cleaning tomorrow (Monday). He has had
"issues" with anesthesia in the past, although his last cleaning went
well. Purrs, please, for an easy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 08, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By sam
Purrs for my Dad Please

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Suz wrote:
My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed....
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 08, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By sam
We have a guest

jofirey wrote:
We had a really bad windstorm a couple of weeks ago. Virtually every fence
in the area is at least partially down. And repairs are going to take some
time. You can't even...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 08, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By sam
Melba update

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

Melba has made a stunning surgery recovery and is eating well. She was
so feisty and chipper that they sent her home tonight.

She has the feeding tube still...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 08, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By sam
I am an idiot - Star

Susan M wrote:
I have been to visit Star twice now. This second time, he settled on my
lap and purred again. Curled up in the tiniest little cat disc (how can
a cat be so small?) and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By sam
Update ....... Purr for a D-Pet, please. :(

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Not good. His kidneys were shutting down. Pretty much everything was
shutting down. TED said if not today, it would be soon, even if we did
'bring him back' from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By sam
Poll: cat's a talkers or not

Ann wrote:
Are your cats talkers or are they quiet? Do they come looking for you and
talk to you? Do they sound different or the same?

Cinnamon and Abby talk more than Samwise. They all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 08, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By sam
you know you are a slave

Stormmee wrote:
when you are cleaning a cat box on your hands and knees and a cat hops onto
your back to inspect your work... and you turn carefully after cleaning the
box... crawl down the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 08, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By sam
Cosmo has problems :-(

Ginger-lyn wrote:
On Saturday, amidst the madness of DH (who is still living here until we
figure out how to do all this so I am not left homeless) and his
half-brother Jason tearing apart my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By sam
Melba surgery update

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

Melba made it through OK but it seems like aggressive and *expensive*
surgery. There was no obstruction so they took biopsies of a bunch of
organs and removed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 08, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By sam
A few tips

wrote:
Yowie wrote:

For those of you who know the 'joy' of ripping one's own body hair out at
the roots via the means of a ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 08, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By sam
Please keep those prayers and purrs going for Wilson.

tanadashoes wrote:
Jean posted in Catslaves that Wilson perked up for a bit, but is now
back to his disturbing behavior. Please send purrs and prayers that
Wilson's problem is soon founf and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 08, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By sam
Melba update - anti cancer purrs?

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

I just spoke to my SIL about Melba and the ultrasound today showed an
enlarged spleen and nodules on the pancreas that could indicate either
pancreatitis or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 15th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By sam
Urgent safety purrs for a fuzzie needed.

wrote:
Please could a little ferret have some urgent safety purrs?

Purrs enroute, Helen.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 15th 08, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By sam
OT Celebration

GaDragonfly wrote:
You all are some of my most long-time friends and have offered
encouragement and condolence when necessary and sympathy and even a
shoulder to cry on when necessary. You...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 15th 08, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By sam
UPDATE: Purrs for Wilson, pls

Yowie wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
Some people may know Jean's cat, Wilson.

He's been very unlike...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 15th 08, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By sam
Cat Genders

Piggybacking, but

Smokey (RB) - neutered male

Mistletoe - spayed female

Rex (dog) - neutered male

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 08, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By sam
Purrs for Wilson, pls

Yowie wrote:
Some people may know Jean's cat, Wilson.

He's been very unlike himself, just hiding under the bed, not responding to
calls or food or anything. he didn't come out this morning,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500