Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nitesbane
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 11, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Nitesbane
OT - Firefly

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I *LURVE* Firefly (science fiction show long cancelled). They're showing a
Firefly marathon on the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 11, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Nitesbane
interesting reaction

"chaniarts" wrote in message
snip when i removed the harness after about an hour, he immediately
returned to his normal self and didn't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 12th 11, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Nitesbane
Cat/human diseases in common?

Gandalf ingold1234 (at) yahoo (dot) com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Wed, 11 May 2011 08:56:36 -0400, dgk wrote:

On 8 May 2011...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 11, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Nitesbane
Richard Pitcairn's cat/dog food book

"KenK" wrote in message
If you've read Pitcairn's homemade pet food book:

snip
If you've tried Pitcairn's suggestions or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 27th 11, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Nitesbane
16 yr. old cat constantly throwing up

"cshenk" wrote in message
"jmc" wrote

Stay on canned food. Fancy Feast is actually very good for cats.
High...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 11, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Nitesbane
Have a look at these birds OT

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Mar 9, 11:00 am, "Christina Websell" wrote:
It's starlings preparing...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 11, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Nitesbane
Fun cat quiz

wrote in message
snip

Ones I've never seen befo Meowth (anime kitty?), Oliver (cute,
what's he from?),

Oliver &...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 4th 11, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Nitesbane
outside cat enclosure

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On 3/3/2011 5:31 PM, Blockade Runner wrote:
Thinking about having one built out of chain link...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 26th 11, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Nitesbane
Boufriend is making me smile

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

He's had his two wet meals and now he thinks I have forgotten his likkel
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 16th 11, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Nitesbane
what to do to find a missing cat

"Kathy" maeoatvisidotcom wrote in message
We are in an RV campground and last night our cat, Tibb snuck out. We
have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 11, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Nitesbane
Litter mat question

"Joy" wrote in message
Does anyone here use litter mats? If so, do you find them effective?

I find myself sweeping...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 1st 11, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Nitesbane
[OT] Prairie dog language

wrote in message
snip
I admit on early morning walks it's knda neat to hear to growls of the
tigers and lions and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 11, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Nitesbane
How do I miss thee? Let me count the ways... Very long

"Marina" wrote in message
I mentioned missing many things about Frank in a recent thread. I should
have written this on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 11, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Nitesbane
[OT] Pepper's breed

"Yowie" wrote in message

Now, since she came to me without any papers and no hope of knowing her
parents, does...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 17th 11, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Nitesbane
Wellness batch variations LONG

"Stef" wrote in message
In article ,
Marina wrote:

But my niece has told...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 16th 10, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Nitesbane
New kitten spay questions

Just adopted a cat that was left outdoors when her family deliberately moved
away without her. My best guess puts her at about 8-10 months old. I was
previously told she was "up-to-date with her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 10, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Nitesbane
OT - For those with SAD

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
On Dec 3, 1:46 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Thank...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 29th 10, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Nitesbane
Any large houseplants that cats don't like?

"Jane" wrote in message
I have three cats and lots of plants. I'm careful not to have any
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 10, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Nitesbane
OT - "The Haunted"

wrote in message

Nitesbane wrote:

I'm fairly certain it's all videos, but each of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 10, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Nitesbane
OT - "The Haunted"

wrote in message
Nitesbane wrote:

The Academic Earth website hosts an open Yale course on the Philosophy
of
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 10, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Nitesbane
OT - "The Haunted"

"CatNipped" wrote in message
snip
Do you believe in an afterlife other than the traditional heaven/hell of
religious...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21