Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 14, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz az of Oktofurr Furzt

Fangu Grand Pooh Bah, P2nya.

yeUP, yu styl gootta due diz efry munth.
Etz en yer jawb discripshun.

I gotz da paperz rite heer..seh ?
Yew du uh VURY gudgud jawb, ai mite ad.
Gibin da goggies...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 14, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
A Sad Day

"Rockinghorse Winner" wrote :

On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:56:58 -0400, dgk wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 19:43:31 -0700, Rockinghorse Winner
wrote:

Hi...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 14, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
A Sad Day

"Lesley Madigan"

On Sunday, September 28, 2014 11:31:01 PM UTC-7, The Other Guy wrote:
It's unfortunate that most of the animals we take as pets have shorter
lifespans than we humans do, but if you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 14, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
A Sad Day

"Rockinghorse Winner" wrote in message

On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:37:22 -0700, Joy wrote:
On 9/29/2014 6:44 AM, Rockinghorse Winner wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2014 23:31:01...
Forum: Cat community September 27th 14, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Daisy-chan wanders about

"

On Friday, September 19, 2014
Looking about she sees the plates are empty and everyone is yawning

with a comand decision after she yawns herself, she scampers over to

the...
Forum: Cat community September 8th 14, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
I Yam BAK!!!

Didja miss mee???
yeUP, weh sure did.
I yam fy nullee bak.
Goody smiles
Google stoppt downloadink messygiz
Mom Kyla HATES Google.

Eternal September iz mine frend!
Gud, hapi tu heer dat.
wutz...
Forum: Cat community September 8th 14, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Purrs for Mom Kyla please Sent Mundai September 8, 2014

Hai owr gud furendz,

Cood yew pleesz du sum purring for our Mom Kyla?
Today at 2:25 pm PDT, hurself iz goin tu see uh eye speshulist , woo wyl
tok tu hur ubaowt habing sumfin kaled cataract...
Forum: Cat community September 4th 14, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
From MoseyCat=^..^= THE LOLCats ARE BAK Sent September 3, 2014

Oh hai mai gud furendz
Da Lolcats are bak frum der bakashun n sum uf yew gotted dem YeUP
smiles
IfUn yu wunt tu git dem, pweez sen Meowmie Kyla yer e mayl addy n hur wyl
sen dem tu yew eech...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 14, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Sweetie Pie needs some purrs

"jmcquown"

On 8/26/2014 10:08 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
She vomited in the litter box on Sunday and hasn't eaten since then. I
took her to the vet this morning after chasing her around the house...
Forum: Cat community September 1st 14, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Some really neat cat toys:)

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message ...

Mom Kylas email friend Joy From the human group ,makes these neat knitted
cat toys,
Here is the link.
Colorful Crocheted...
Forum: Cat community September 1st 14, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Happi Purrday PookyKat Sept 1, 2014

"ann791" wrote in message ...

On 9/1/2014 1:59 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
We want to wish our housemate PookyKat who is 10 years old today.
He is a silly Tuxedo, who...
Forum: Cat community September 1st 14, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Some really neat cat toys:)

Mom;Kyla email friend Joy ,=makes these neat knitted cat toys,
Here is the link.
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Photos at : http://www.PictureTrail.com/joy9
The would make wonderful Selrit Santa...
Forum: Cat community September 1st 14, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Happi Purrday PiikyKat Sept 1, 2014

We want to wish our housemate PookyyKat eho is 10 years old today.
He is a silly Tuxedo, who like to tey and trip Mommy Kyla , but he doesn't
get to because she is on to him. hee hee hee
We luve him...
Forum: Cat community August 31st 14, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Purrs for a sick wee kitten From Mosey, Sent August 30, 2014

Thank you for your purrs, LucyLu, Samwise and Squeakytoy, they worked, and
wee Koala is heeled. yeUP. FANGU AWL:)

Koala is still hiding under the bed in the guestroom, and his MomSlave, Joy
and My...
Forum: Cat community August 26th 14, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Peeking

"cshenk" wrote in message

Harri Roadcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

We is here, too. I might be time to head back out on the route...
Forum: Cat community August 19th 14, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Purrs for a sick wee kitten From Mosey, Sent August 19, 2014

Gud Nooz, Owr purrs wurked. Koala iz MUTCH beddur nao, awf hiz pilz n
liqwid. . yeUP
YAAAY,
Mosey

"Mosey=^..^="

Hi owr gud furends,
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 14, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Persia RB 8/8/2014

"jmcquown"

It was as I feared. Her kidneys were too far gone. So I made the painful
decision; Persia went to the bridge this afternoon.

The vet gave me a little heart shaped stone "memory...
Forum: Cat community August 18th 14, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Iowna on the prowl

Hi mai furry friends!

Mai 2foots are all playing on computerz or watching TV so Daisy-chan
ana I are wandering about looking fur nibbles.
Forum: Cat community August 18th 14, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Nownzmint

"Sundance"

Rebecca is too shy to nowntz dis herownself, so I will do it. Az uv a fyoo
munfz ago, Rebecca iz now a VC (Venerable Cat). I myownself iz only a DOC,
but I will also be a VC next...
Forum: Cat community August 16th 14, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
:Purrs for a sick wee kitten From Mosey, Sent August 16, 2014

"Mosey=^..^="

Hi owr gud furends,
Cood weh PWEEZ do sum hard n Laowd purring for a 4 month old kitten name
of Koala on da hoomin groop ?
Joy got Koala frum uh shelter after hur 8 yeer old cat...
Forum: Cat community August 16th 14, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
August 2014, Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank

yeUP, there are 2 addishunz

Enny korektshunz urr addishunz?

*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***

Original Grand Pooh-Bah ... Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah ... P2nya
Vice...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 14, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Purrs for a sick wee kitten From Mosey, Sent August 14, 2014

Hi owr gud furends,
Cood weh PWEEZ do sum hard n lLaowd purring for a 4 month old kitten name
of Koala on da hoomin groop ?
Joy got Koala frum uh shelter after hur 8 yeer old cat Waffles wint tu...
Forum: Cat community July 24th 14, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 58
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Road trip continues

"Community Kitties" wrote in message

Ahoy, kitties! How's efurrykitty doing? I heard about the trip and the
campout and figgered I'd join you all. An...
Forum: Cat community July 18th 14, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 58
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Road trip continues

O I jezt wanted to tell you dat owr Meomiw Kyla iz feeling lez upset cuz da
chane broke on her Cross cuz Pa fyxed it:)
Lufs,
Mosey --hungry

Oh, I know dere was. Dere was Jacques lePurr, da...
Forum: Cat community July 17th 14, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 58
Posted By Mosey=^..^=[_5_]
Road trip continues

Oh, I know dere was. Dere was Jacques lePurr, da kitty pirate, and
Pegleg Spot, da doggy pirate. Dey bof used to come at least dis far up
da Mississsissssipppipppi River.

Da stories say...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51