Showing results 1 to 25 of 423
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ScratchMonkey
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 09, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Wanna Smile?

http://wannasmile.com/category/kittees/

There are many pages here of just cats, as addictive as lolcats. Then go to
the home page and look at the rest of her collection.
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 09, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Why I'm not green

Avoid this if you don't want to get really ****ed.

The environmentalists want us to eat our pets:

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2009/10/save-the-planet-eat-your-pet/

Apparently the carbon...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 09, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By ScratchMonkey
CPR for pets

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2009/oct/21/most-would-perform-cpr-on-k-
9s/

It's not like it's just dogs and cats that put their mouths in gross
places. Humans can be pretty disgusting, too.
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 09, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Cat With 24 Toes Is The Talk Of The Town

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com
wrote in :

The "deformity" also occur in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 09, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By ScratchMonkey
CuteOverload: 3-cat standoff

"Jofirey" wrote in news:7k3uqrF36hjtnU2
@mid.individual.net:

Hey, short people use those grabbers too! Or anyone who has storage
that is difficult to reach.

TBH, I use...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 09, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By ScratchMonkey
CuteOverload: 3-cat standoff

Mischief wrote in news:b8fb89a8-f89c-4f53-aa61-
:

uh, i'm not sticking my hand between three hungry kitties

But you're right i...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 14th 09, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Not sure what to make of this (comic)

"Joy" wrote in news:4ad61f78$0$647$bd467cd0
@news.dslextreme.com:

Yes, it's apparently the ghost of the cat who is buried there, but it
doesn't seem funny to me.

Ah,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 09, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Newsgroups

Bobble wrote in
:

I use Xnews as my reader and these free ones:

news.eternal-september.org see ----
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 09, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Pepe Le Huge on more reasonable diet

wrote in news:b93c4ba3-9a2d-40e3-9dab-
:

Food of the Gods-bacon sandwiches with lots of butter and brown
sauce.

I didn't recognize...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 09, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Adorable kitten pictures

"Yowie" wrote in news:7j8du0F349kbjU1
@mid.individual.net:

The color reminds me of baby aspirin and chewable vitamin C (both of
which I love the taste of)....
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 09, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Adorable kitten pictures

wrote in news:4acec4a4$0$1652
:

Actually, she says that's just his "temporary" name, until she figures
out what his Real name is. Uh huh. Just like...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 09, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Pepe Le Huge on more reasonable diet

nospam wrote in :

I have no idea what bacon butties are and do not care. The losers who
fed the skunk so much that they got that fat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 09, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Pepe Le Huge on more reasonable diet

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

It's not illegal here, for example if I reared a baby orphaned
squirrel there is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 09, 10:06 PM Posted to alt.cats.world.domination,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,free.uk.pets.cats
Replies: 70
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Garden

"tanadashoes" wrote in
:

Whenever I want to chase grapefruit out of my yard, I buy citrus
repellent.

Pam S. in a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 09, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Garden

wrote in news:4ac95576$0$1645
:

One teaspoonful splashed on the floor and your whole house smells of
citrus for weeks.

Which isn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 5th 09, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Pepe Le Huge on more reasonable diet

"tanadashoes" wrote in
:

Personally, I think anyone who tries to take care of a wild animal
without the proper training...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 09, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By ScratchMonkey
And people buy cat beds?

The easiest way to distract Harley away from the groceries is to toss the
empty paper sack to the corner of the kitchen. The resulting "kitty cave"
is irresistable.

I have a folded towel draped...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 09, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Pepe Le Huge on more reasonable diet

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

No, it isn't hard if you care about your pet getting obese. You have to
harden your...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 09, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Opinions please, on Toronto Cat Police

"Yowie" wrote in news:7inrbeF32n6soU1
@mid.individual.net:

If most people don't or won't obey the codes, and there is little or
sporadic enforcement of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 09, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Opinions please, on Toronto Cat Police

"Yowie" wrote in news:7inc2tF3225buU2
@mid.individual.net:

I'd love it if, instead of voting in a representative who represents a
region, I could just hire...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 09, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Garden

"Mr Pounder" wrote in news:1hsxm.101031
:

This gismo seems to be ideal, thanks a lot.
I wonder if it will blast people walking...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 09, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.cats.world.domination,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,free.uk.pets.cats
Replies: 70
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Garden

Here's the manufacturer's page:

http://www.contech-inc.com/products/scarecrow/
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 09, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Garden

wrote in news:4ac6487e$0$1604
:

The link doesn't work probably because it is broken across two lines.

Oh, I just double-checked and I did remember to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 09, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Garden

wrote in news:4ac6487e$0$1604
:

The link doesn't work probably because it is broken across two lines.

Sorry about that. Was probably juggling...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 2nd 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By ScratchMonkey
Pepe Le Huge on more reasonable diet

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

I was asking more about skunks as a pet as in the url Pepe Le Huge.

They're weasels,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 423