A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lesley Madigan
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 17, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Duffy has gone to the Bridge (Oct. 16, 2017)

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 10:03:47 AM UTC+1, Lesley Madigan wrote:

Sorry to hear Duffy has crossed the Bridge-I always loved your stories about him and Duffy

Sorry him and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 17, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Duffy has gone to the Bridge (Oct. 16, 2017)

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 5:17:18 AM UTC+1, MaryL wrote:
I am heartbroken to report that my wonderful Duffy has gone to the
Bridge.

Sorry to hear Duffy has crossed the Bridge-I always...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 17th 17, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Okey Doke... I tried Facebook

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 12:20:34 AM UTC+1, Jill McQuown wrote:
Sorry, I can't stand it.

You get used to it. I ignore most of it I just mostly scroll past the news feed and use the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 17, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Sorry, can't do Facebook

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 2:23:49 PM UTC+1, Jill McQuown wrote:
I just don't like the interface. I haven't deactivated my account (yet)
and might check for posts there on rpca from time...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 17, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Advocate

What is in that stuff?!

When we took in Spirit (RB) she had fleas and nothing seemed to help much. Advantage helped a little as did spraying the bed/washing the bedding at 50 degrees but come this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 31st 17, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Lesley Madigan
summer's here

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 12:51:44 AM UTC+1, Jill McQuown wrote:

It is different in the US.

It really is-over here in the UK everyone assumes cats have outdoor access.

Shelters rarely rehome...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 16th 17, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Lesley Madigan
How did he get in there?

My little Ganzi girl...isn't....a girl that is! Very considerate as I am between jobs and living off my savings so as every penny helps and getting a boy done is cheaper than a girl.

Over the last...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 17, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Kitty Nicknames

Ganzi has accquired the nickname "Alice" where the black on her face comes down near her mouth on each side it tapers down to a point. From certain angles it looks like Alice Cooper's make...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 17, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Kitty Nicknames

On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 10:48:29 AM UTC+1, Jill McQuown wrote:
Buffy has a few nicknames.

Bonnie is BonBon, Bonnie Girl and Gannet (for those of us who have seen her eat)

Apoganza's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 28th 17, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Apoganza is here

She's been hiding under the sofa for almost two hours then again she's had a big day vets at 2 then a completely new home to get used to not to mention a new cat who is behaving a lot better than...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 28th 17, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Lesley Madigan
And once again

About an hour ago kitten was delivered. She is tiny compared to Bonnie who having been given some Nip is being very laid back about the new arrival she did hiss when the kitten got too close to her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 28th 17, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Return of the S

I'm sorry to hear about your job! That on top of uncertain tenancy is a
double whammy. :(

I got the tenancy under the same terms i.e. it's a registered fair rent tenancy and I can have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 17, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Return of the S

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 1:06:46 PM UTC, Jill McQuown wrote:

Concatulations! ;) And good luck with your flat. The uncertainty must
be difficult.

We meet about the tenancy on Monday...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 17, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Return of the S

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 9:16:18 PM UTC, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Last Sunday a good friend who is a most devoted cat slave asked if I was looking for a kitten

Friend of his made a major...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 17, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Return of the S

Last Sunday a good friend who is a most devoted cat slave asked if I was looking for a kitten

Friend of his made a major mistake, their first cat they were told couldn't get pregnant or be spayed ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 17, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Is anybody there?

On Monday, March 6, 2017 at 6:46:42 PM UTC, Joy wrote:
I haven't seen a post since March 3. Has everybody deserted this newsgroup?

I still look in every day or so. My hunt for a kitten (or two)...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 8th 17, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Lesley Madigan
On the subject of litterbox habits...

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 2:27:25 PM UTC, Jill McQuown wrote:
Is your cat delicate or a digger?

Bonnie is a digger- she kicks her litter around so much that fairly often after she's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 20th 17, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Pilling The Cat Revisited

In my kitchen there are two drawers one contains- cutlery and odds and ends and one contains none cooking related odds and ends like screwdrivers, spare nails, paintbrushes, cat toys and cat flea...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 25th 16, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Happy Xmas from Bonnie and me (Santa brought her a turbo scratcher and she's currently blissed out on DaNip)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 16, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Might be -7c tonight

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 5:32:26 PM UTC, Christina Websell wrote:
so that's me upstairs under the duvet, its 15 tog one, should cope with -7.
Nighty nighty

It was freezing last night...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 8th 16, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Spirit (RB)

She was only 2 in August

Being FIV+ she'd always been small and somewhat delicate. She stopped growing at about 6 months.

And losing Dave whom she doted on she was pretty low for a while her stress...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 16, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Lesley Madigan
I do NOT spoil my cats!

Well it's getting cold here and everyday since Friday I have gone out in a thin jacket and I'll be doing it again today.

Thursday night I forgot to hang up my warm fleece jacket and Bonnie has taken...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 21st 16, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Da Floofy Monster

On Friday, August 19, 2016 at 9:03:59 PM UTC+1, Lesley Madigan wrote:
she certainly is scratching a lot less and after just three days her coat is already improving

After almost a week of getting...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 16, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Da Floofy Monster

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 9:00:37 PM UTC+1, Jill McQuown wrote:

You're welcome! I hope it helps.

Well it turned up Tuesday and although Spirit doesn't seem to like being sprayed (Strange...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 16, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Lesley Madigan
Da Floofy Monster

On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 1:32:46 AM UTC+1, Jill McQuown wrote:

I don't know if this will help or if it is even available where you are.
Persia had some skin issues with dandruff...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump