Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr Tanaka
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 07, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Mr Tanaka
!!!!! and SH*T!!

CatNipped wrote:
OK, first the SH*T parts...

But yesterday, when they were playing with the stick with feathers...

sipping my tea

*it's the type of sip and geering that says, what did you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 07, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Mr Tanaka
Which one of you started this freaking debate again?

On Jul 9, 8:30 am, Anne Jackson wrote:

Your cats probably go to your neighbours' gardens for a crap!

haha
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 07, 10:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Mr Tanaka
Leaky Bottom Kitty

On Jul 8, 10:54 pm, wrote:

you aren't holding her, she cries. She is getting better though.
However, I've noticed she has a very leaky bottom. Even if I wipe it
up, it is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 07, 10:21 AM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Mr Tanaka
LITTER ROBOT II Self-Cleaning Litterbox

On Jul 8, 11:52 pm, "clayton" wrote:
t cleanliness; I don't want my
cats soiled and tracking it all over the house! Please tell me what your
experiences have been...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 07, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr Tanaka
Need some advice about newly fussy cat

On Jul 8, 7:37 pm, "sionevar" wrote:

So does anybody have advice as to why our big guy has suddenly become such a
picky eater?

well, even in this little bit of sharing you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Mr Tanaka
Which one of you started this freaking debate again?

On Jul 8, 11:59 pm, "chalk" wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looks like dental work somehow and
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Mr Tanaka
Which one of you started this freaking debate again?

On Jul 8, 7:26 pm, bookie wrote:
On 8 Jul, 18:07, sheelagh wrote:

On 8 Jul, 17:34, "Matthew" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Mr Tanaka
Which one of you started this freaking debate again?

On Jul 8, 5:17 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"sheelagh"

Specially Barry

what's that Matt? lmao
dude, you don't even have a leg to stand...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 07, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 48
Posted By Mr Tanaka
kNock KnaaaaahhhK

bookie wrote:

i suspect that jessie would just find a deckchair in the sunshine and

yeah, you know your cat, I can't even get my hands on Lucy if she
don't want me to, she will just go behind the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 07, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr Tanaka
3GP/Mp3 Songs

wrote:
Hi all i want to share with you u nice website. download free latest
3gp videos, mp3 songs and mobile wallpapers
enjoy

they forgot the link! lmao
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Mr Tanaka
Which one of you started this freaking debate again?

Matthew put a quarter in the slot and goes:
Here we go again another newbie starts a thread. Someone says keep your
cats in or out and this BS debate of inside or out starts again. And all...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11