Showing results 1 to 25 of 86
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Victor Martinez[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 09, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Basho is gone

This was, by far, the hardest thing I've ever done. I can't stop
crying, even though I know I did the right thing. His brother Issa is
not taking it well. He ran off the bed as soon as the vet put in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Saying good-bye to Basho

Basho, my sweet baby boy has stopped eating. As you may remember, he
was diagnosed with CRF a few months ago and TED said he would likely
not make it to x-mas. She was right. It's time for me to give...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 26th 09, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Let's Try Again... Saturday Chat 4/25/2009

On Apr 25, 6:52*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
Anyone game?

I'm there right now, it's 9:14pm CDT. It seems I'm the only one... :)

Victor
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 23rd 09, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Another Basho update

Went to TED this morning. Kidney values aren't getting worse, but
they're not getting better either and are still above normal. He got
sub-Q fluids at the clinic and some potassium pills because his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 17th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Very bad news for Cleopatra

On Dec 15, 6:33*pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Cleo is gone. She won't be in pain any more. Thank you all for your
purrs.

Dan, we are so very sorry to hear that.

Victor
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Xoxo going to the surgeon today

Mini-update:

Xoxo is going into surgery right now. I'm expecting a call in 2 or 3
hours to see how it all went. Surgeon seem to think it was a
straightforward procedure, but anesthesia is always a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Another possible Sam sighting

On Nov 18, 12:29*pm, Dan M wrote:
farmer will call me as soon as he sees Sammy again. It's a ways out of
town, so Sammy wouldn't have gotten there without help, but I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 13th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Happy Birthday Susan M.!!!

May you have a very happy birthday!

Victor
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 4th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Sammy has gone missing

On Nov 4, 8:27*am, Dan M wrote:
This time, however, he didn't just come home late. He hasn't come home
yet. I opened up the back yard at 5:30 PM, and as of 7:30 AM he wasn't
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
I'm Sorry

On Oct 29, 10:53*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
I'm under an incredible amount of stress so I apologize (again) for getting
snippy. *I don't get much sleep these days. *Thank...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 08, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Xoxo update, bad news

The thyroid levels came back normal, so the lump is likely cancer. :(
We're taking Xoxo in to get an ultrasound and a biopsy. Now we have to
talk treatments and quality of life. Anybody out there...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Emergency purrs for Xoxo

Tom just called, Xoxo is panting and crying, so he's rushing him to
the vet. I'm leaving the office now, please send all the purrs you can
for our old fellow.

Victor
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Wish me Luck (OT)

On Oct 1, 11:04*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
My brother suddenly decided to blow into town for a few days; he'll be here
around 3PM. *(I know why he thinks it's suddenly critical...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 08, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
The Cats and the Mats

The Doctrine of Feline Sedentation.
How would Christians deal with "The cat sat on the mat" if it appeared
in the Bible?

The Liberal...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 29th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
We need a cat in the office

.... because we have rats. Rats that like chocolate. My chocolate, to
be precise. I'm still not sure how it managed to slip into my drawer
and how it took all the individually wrapped, all dark...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Speaking of dentals

On Sep 25, 12:41*pm, hopitus wrote:
Hello, people....there are cat "trankies" which are more or less
effective

Ahhh... that makes more sense. I'm going to ask TED next time...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
OT - Homeowners: 1, Burglars: -1.5

On Sep 5, 11:16*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Did anyone say the burglar was running away? If he WAS running away, I

In the version of the article I read online it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 08, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
OT, WTW: New addiction

WTW: Waste of Time Warning. :)

http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/Game.asp

I've made it to level 42 in normal difficulty.'

Have fun. :)

Victor
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
45 years ago

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/mlkihaveadream.htm
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 08, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Francis LOL?

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/08/21/funny-pictures-fer-bufay-to-opn/
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 20th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Goodbye sweet Tiger

On Aug 20, 8:33*am, "Nanny" wrote:
Tiger went to the Rainbow Bridge almost an hour ago at the vet, he died
peacefully and with a fur coat that looked already shiny and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Pics, pix, pickshures...

On Aug 7, 11:37*am, Marina wrote:
Yes, I am, but I didn't show in any of the pictures. You might have
mistaken my eldest sister for me. :)

Ooops... I couldn't really...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 5th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Hunters extraordinaire!

On Aug 5, 12:30*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Good hunting. *I wonder which one caught him, or if they hunted in a team.

We think it was Fez, he's a very good "hunter" and he's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 5th 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Hunters extraordinaire!

On Aug 5, 10:26*am, "kilikini" wrote:
http://i38.tinypic.com/72t47k.jpg

We like them. *They're cuddly. *:~)

Very cute!

Victor
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 4th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Too funny....

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/08/03/funny-pictures-dog-saiziz-fun-dog-saiz/
Showing results 1 to 25 of 86