Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yowie[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 09, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Yowie[_2_]
[OT] Starting usenet from scratch again

The Grey Ghost escaped from my work computer. After much pain (much much
pain) things are up and running again, although I lost everything that I
hadn't backed up on the network drive. The good...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Yowie[_2_]
How do you get your internet fix? Poll OT, etc

Adrian wrote:
Victor Martinez wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
cable. I didn't want Road Runner, and did want to keep EarthStink. SO,
how do you get your net fix and what would you recommend...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Yowie[_2_]
How do you get your internet fix? Poll OT, etc

tanadashoes wrote:
Yeah, I know, it is none of my business, but I read somewhere that most
people get their internet through their cable company and on broadband. So
I'm asking. Rob's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Yowie[_2_]
I Could Use Some Purrs, Please - OT

CatNipped wrote:
I'm going to see the neurosurgeon today to see if he can do something about
the pinched nerve in my neck. He's pretty much my last hope of getting free
of this pain - and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Yowie[_2_]
Is there an RB for all???

jbhajos wrote:
Do you suppose there's a Rainbow Bridge for fish? I know, a fish is not
fuzzy, soft, cuddly, cute, playful, and "pettable" but.... Our
algae-eater, named "Fish", died last...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 235
Posted By Yowie[_2_]
(OT) Do Not Call Registry Violator

Joy wrote:

When my great-grandmother died, my mother went with her mother to make the
arrangements. My grandmother picked out a nice, but simple coffin. The
funeral director said, "Don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 08, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Yowie[_2_]
to Yowie I am ashamed and disgusted (AW)

Kyla =^..^=` wrote:
Dumb question: what is a Hoosier anyway?

Someone who lives in Indiana

Why are they called Hoosiers?

Yowie
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 08, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Yowie[_2_]
[OT] Thunderbird is go!

Ted Davis wrote:
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 19:05:29 +1000, Yowie wrote:

Setting up newsgroups wasn't too painful (reminds me of Netscape, and I
always liked Netscape better than IE), but getting...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 08, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Yowie[_2_]
[OT] Thunderbird is go!

On Wednesday, Joel's PC contracted the "VirusRemover2008" virus - he
thinks it was via playing a flashgame, but can't be sure. I tried my
best, but it was very *very* infected. It had hijacked all...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9