Jist beclaws dey arr goin on howliday!
I gotted stuk wiffa needul.....aftur getten sqweezed n poked n a
furmomitur stuck......well,...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 11, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By rafflescat
Notted fare!

On Sep 2, 1:06*pm, Cheryl wrote:
On 2011-09-01 7:19 PM, rafflescat wrote:

Dats a gud ideerment! I myneself is inshoored fur beein sik, n so is
Sukie, Meomie hasta...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 11, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By rafflescat
Notted fare!

On Sep 2, 2:00*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Aug 30, 8:40*am, rafflescat wrote:

Jist beclaws dey arr goin on howliday!
I gotted...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 11, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By rafflescat
Mine New FREN

On Sep 2, 6:30*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Shee iz a littl rd dot an shee runs an runs aroun da rume, ltttin me
chaise her and den she chaises mee. Wee haff...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 11, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By rafflescat
WARNINK, WARNINK Truder Kittie in da Area

On Sep 2, 7:27*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Now we haz 4 cats in diz houze and Gramby sayz dat iz all *BUDT, las nite
her wented in da out (TI FEED A DOGGIE) and her hardet most...
Forum: Cat community September 1st 11, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By rafflescat
Itz abowt timez!

On Aug 29, 6:12*pm, "cutie" wrote:
i kin zooooom reel gud.
an i kin get intu bery smawl playzez,
an behynd da miniblindz. diz maaykzz maome skweem wif d-lite.
Hur...
Forum: Cat community September 1st 11, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By rafflescat
Update - Emergency purrs for a dog

On Aug 30, 3:23*pm, MLB wrote:
On 08/30/2011 07:29 AM, Amelia T Cat wrote:

So far, so good. Pearl is in the ICU at the emergency vet. She has been
on IV fluids since...
Forum: Cat community September 1st 11, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By rafflescat
Notted fare!

On Sep 1, 3:24*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Shayme on da Malamuts owner, not habin senze tu kontrol hiz d*g
beger den dat! Yur Meowmee shud purrint owt uh 8.5 x...
Forum: Cat community September 1st 11, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By rafflescat
Notted fare!

On Sep 1, 5:35*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
well some monee wuz safed beclawz ted iz twenty milez kloser to owrz howze,
lukee its still reallee to fur away, anna we getsa...
Forum: Cat community September 1st 11, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By rafflescat
Diplocat 2 White House ... Pi2nya

On Sep 1, 6:28*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Da guvamint wyll hewlp da *peeppul.
Da guvamint wunt hewlp da peeppul.
Da guvamint wyll hewlp da *peeppul.
Da guvamint wunt...
Forum: Cat community August 31st 11, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By rafflescat
Purs please

On Aug 29, 10:19*am, "Gramby" wrote:
Grambys fren George haz a dutter in North Karolina and dem losted da roof on
der houze. *If one more pezon tellz gramby "oh well, dem...
Forum: Cat community August 31st 11, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By rafflescat
I duz not want to shuv over

On Aug 27, 12:57*am, "Sundance" wrote:
I iz gettin furry tired uv Meowmie pushin myownself over on da pooter desk.
When I layz down, I layz down ezackly whare I wantz to be....
Forum: Cat community August 31st 11, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By rafflescat
Purrs needed for the feral Boardwalk cats of Atlantic City

On Aug 29, 2:03*am, Gandalf wrote:
There is, or more likely, there WAS a large colony of feral cats living
UNDER the boardwalk at Atlantic City

In happier times:

Forum: Cat community August 31st 11, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Aug 31, 4:07*am, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Da guvamint wyll hewlp da *peeppul.
Da guvamint wunt hewlp da peeppul.
Da guvamint wyll hewlp da *peeppul.
Da guvamint wunt fund...
Forum: Cat community August 31st 11, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By rafflescat
Notted fare!

On Aug 31, 2:12*am, Gandalf wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 05:40:32 -0700 (PDT), rafflescat

Forum: Cat community August 31st 11, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By rafflescat
Notted fare!

On Aug 30, 7:00*pm, Meowy wrote:
On Aug 30, 8:40*am, rafflescat wrote:

Forum: Cat community August 31st 11, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By rafflescat
Notted fare!

Yus! Dare is a skloosive catz onlee TED neer usses, but Meomie ses
she'd need a mortgage to pay da bills....wewl...wees wurf dat! No?

Harry (furrend of Sukie)

On Aug 30, 4:25*pm, "Storrmmee"...
Forum: Cat community August 21st 11, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By rafflescat
Fangu for operashun purrs!

On Aug 17, 2:34*am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
I am Tom an WY?? did TED hurt me??
I hayte TED.

We neffur getz heer enuff! Wat did TED do tu yu Tom?....Oh no! Wus it
da...
Forum: Cat community August 21st 11, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By rafflescat
Myown latist film

On Aug 21, 10:49*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
Rebecca an me iz now moovie starz! Yoo kan see a moovie uv ussez on yootoob
hehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kclf9VsEOxg

Sundance,...
Forum: Cat community August 19th 11, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By rafflescat
Sad Meowmie - Tigger has gone to the Bridge

On Aug 15, 7:48*pm, conniepo wrote:
To all of you wonderful thoughtful Meowmies and Paws of rpcc,

It is with a heavy heart that I report the passing of our last kitty,
Forum: Cat community August 19th 11, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By rafflescat
Oz Rennie - October 14, 1995 - August 17, 2011

On Aug 18, 4:52*pm, DaRennieKidz wrote:
Yesfurday, mine broffer Oz was helped tu da Bridj by TED Paul. *He had
CRF. *R.I.P. my broffur. *Ize miss yu. sniff

Three Gordon...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 11, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By rafflescat
Minnie is a little kitty

On Aug 15, 9:40*am, Miriam wrote:
Hey guys!

Now it's been a week since I got my little Minnie. She's a Norwegian
"forestcat" (norsk skogkatt). Black and white and...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 11, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By rafflescat
bazeballz team namez

On Aug12, 12:53*am, "Gramby" wrote:
O T thinks a minute.

1. Da Meow Chatterz and kall dem da "Chatterz"

2. Da Mitie Kibblerz

"Storrmmee" *wrote in...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 11, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By rafflescat
Buzter

On Aug 14, 9:59*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
R nyabur Tucker-dog jus gotted a littl bruther. His gname is Buzter
and he is kyoot.

I saw Bear an Samanfa an...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 11, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By rafflescat
Wheeee Heeeee!!

On Aug 15, 2:50*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
yeUP, weh shure is gud tew hab yew bak . *weh missed yew sew mutch, srsly
bai da wai, um wuzza doofey izzit *wike uh sheet ur sumpfin?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500