Showing results 1 to 25 of 110
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joy
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 4th 06, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Joy
Not third time lucky

"Lesley" wrote in message
Hi all

Well thanks for purring for me to get the job I went for on Monday...I
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 06, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Joy
Baby earthquake

wrote in message
Joy wrote:

Are you a native Californian? I ask because I am. I live...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 06, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Joy
Baby earthquake

wrote in message
We had a little earthquake in Northern CA tonight around 8PM. I was
sitting at my desk at work when...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 06, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Joy
She's gone - RIP Cleo

(((((((((Lois and DH))))))))

Joy

"Lois" wrote in message
Cleo went into a coma last night, we made her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 06, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Joy
I finally got her to sit still

"Matthew" wrote in message
http://i2.tinypic.com/21nqdd0.jpg

Awww! She's adorable!

Joy
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Joy
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat gives ?

"Denise Clere" wrote in message
ok,this is weird, i let Oreo in about 3 am this morn to eat,that's normal
,
i...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Joy
Vet Tech Journals: The staff (LONG)

"Cheryl Perkins" wrote in message
Jo Firey wrote:

I cannot even imagine a gynecologist in private practice...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Joy
Vet Tech Journals: The staff (LONG)

"kilikini" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Joy
Posting message for Lois - Purrs for her Cleo

Please tell Lois that purrs are on the way for Cleo, and for her. I know
from personal experience what a painful time she's going through.

Joy

"Flippy" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-07-30, Christina Websell

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Joy
139 deaths later, heat wave appears over

wrote in message
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

At least Southern California...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Joy
139 deaths later, heat wave appears over

Joy wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 06, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 117
Posted By Joy
[OT] Bye Guys!

"CatNipped" wrote in message

No, we only got it 2.5 years ago - and paid more than it was worth because
I was losing my oil company job in a month and we couldn't take...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 06, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 117
Posted By Joy
[OT] Bye Guys!

((((((((((CatNipped))))))))))

I hope things start getting better, and the orthopedist gives you medical
leave. I know things will still be rough financially, but that should help
a little. As...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 06, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By Joy
139 deaths later, heat wave appears over

Jo Firey wrote:

The elderly are especially at risk. Their bodies don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 06, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Joy
[OT] Now I've seen it all....

"Pat" wrote in message

"Yowie" wrote

I wonder what you'd think of Puppetry of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 06, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Joy
Cheek to Cheek :o)

On 2006-07-29 10:56:01 -0500, "Christine Burel"
said:

I don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 06, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Joy
big cats in Australia

"Tish" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:18:07 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes you
wrote:

"H. Adam...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 06, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Joy
Vet Tech Journals: The new place

"Mischief" wrote in message
Hey folks,

I know it's been over a month in my last entry, but I'd thought...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 28th 06, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Joy
OT - More job fun

"Dan M" wrote in message
Seems like an awful lot of us catfolks are having job issues!

I suspect that I'm going to end up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 28th 06, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Joy
information

"Elisa" wrote in message
My cat is black and is a bit savage like the previous cat that I had
before. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 27th 06, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Joy
Missing posts

wrote in message
Is it just me, or did all my posts disappear? I can't see them. Can
anyone else?

Sending...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 27th 06, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Joy
[OT] Still no answers

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I just got back from the doctors and I still don't have any definitive
answers.

The good news... the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 27th 06, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Joy
Sighted Sabrina; rescued same!

"Singh" wrote in message
You may remember me mentioning Sabrina a while back; this jerk of my and
Louie's acquaintance put her out,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 27th 06, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Joy
[OT] Hello from Brisbane

"Yowie" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I knowyou folks can't tell whether i"m in Brisbane or just sitting...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 110