Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gail Futoran
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 1st 06, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Gail Futoran
In or out PT 2

"Jay Kaner" wrote in message

[snip]
Is there a point where a cat has been indoors so long that it becomes too
dangerous to let it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 06, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By Gail Futoran
Help me my kitten wont drink and he sleeps all the time

"meeee" wrote in message

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 06, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By Gail Futoran
Help me my kitten wont drink and he sleeps all the time

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Gail Futoran wrote:
wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 21st 06, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By Gail Futoran
Help me my kitten wont drink and he sleeps all the time

wrote in message

I'm trying to give him some of the Pediatric Electrolyte with the
syringe but not much seems...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 17th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Gail Futoran
Help Ringworm

"wendymg" wrote in message
About 2 weeks ago we found a stray 4 week old kitten. We brought her
to the vet a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 16th 06, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Gail Futoran
Trap, neuter, release roundup

"RobZip" no wrote in message

"Wendy" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 15th 06, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Gail Futoran
Housetrained Kitty

wrote in message
So I've had this cat for a while now. She came as a young, underfed,
wild cat to my house on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 06, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Gail Futoran
first time having a cat with fleas, help!

"ashey11" wrote in message
Me and my boyfriend just got a new kitten and within the first five
minutes of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 06, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Gail Futoran
Feeding advice - new kitten and fatty 3 year old

"Lynne" wrote in message
I have always free fed my cats dry food without problems. Since
adopting my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 7th 06, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Gail Futoran
Deaf or Blind Kitten or YoungCat Adoption

"NickC" wrote in message
MaryL wrote on 07 Oct 2006:

http://tinyurl.com/cslwf

Mary, I love your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Gail Futoran
Person adopts kitten from shelter later returns it saying it "got big"

"The Polish-Kraut" wrote in message

I was in a shelter yesterday checking out their cats. They had...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Gail Futoran
Person adopts kitten from shelter later returns it saying it "got big"

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
In ,
Gail Futoran purred:
"Wendy"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Gail Futoran
Person adopts kitten from shelter later returns it saying it "got big"

"Wendy" wrote in message
Not an unusual story. We heard one kid in the store say that he only liked
little kittens. He...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Gail Futoran
Food Untouched

"Gail" wrote in message
I would throw it out and give fresh food.
Gail
"Ruby Tuesday" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 06, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Gail Futoran
Wysong vs. other Rx foods for a cat with CRF

"Artificial Silence" wrote in message
[big snip]
I have been posting around the net and this is what I keep...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 06, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Gail Futoran
Wysong vs. other Rx foods for a cat with CRF

"Artificial Silence" wrote in message
My cat was diagnosed with CRF.

He is between 7-8. He has mildly elevated...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 06, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Gail Futoran
Importance of diet with kidney problems

"Kathy Morgan" wrote in message
Phil P. wrote:

"The Other Mike" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 20th 06, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Gail Futoran
Watering systems/fountains

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
In ,
Mike S. purred:
I'm interested in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Gail Futoran
How Long to Adjust to Country Life?

"Anne" wrote in message
Your response was the one I was looking for. I hope you are right. They
do not have a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 29th 06, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Gail Futoran
Rest in peace my little dudley...

"Kitkat" wrote in message
Jasper Dudley passed in his sleep last night. Thank the blessed kitty gods
for taking him...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 29th 06, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Gail Futoran
Feral or not?

wrote in message
In article ,
"RobZip" no ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 06, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Gail Futoran
Took kitten to vet--kind of listless and no appetite now

"Rhonda" wrote in message

Gail Futoran wrote:

Someone once suggested I have the vet give my sensitive cat prednisone (a
5...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 22nd 06, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Gail Futoran
Took kitten to vet--kind of listless and no appetite now

"Tabby" wrote in message
Took a stray that showed up several weeks ago to the vet.

She thinks he is about 5 months, gave the FVCRP and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 17th 06, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Gail Futoran
Cat Life Expectancy and a death...

"Rhonda" wrote in message
T wrote:

I think it depends on who you ask. My 17 year old indoor cat Randy would
have to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 17th 06, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Gail Futoran
Cat fight in the backyard!

"Catlover Medway via CatKB.com" u15343@uwe wrote in message
Could a cat rescue lend you a trap? Re keeping the cat, take the rescue's
advice; cats don't naturally get...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38