Showing results 1 to 25 of 369
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 46
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Oldest RPCA Cat?

Marina wrote:
Sherry wrote:
We've all been posting about the same cats for many years now -- I was
wondering....how old
are these kitties now?

I've also realized my cats are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 09, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Just stuff

I'm dropping in again, so blanket purrs to all who need them. I just
can't keep up in my old age ;-)

Which is now 54. Today is my birthday, and I can't believe I'm 54. I
mean, man, that's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 09, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Happy Belated Birthday to Julie!

Julie, I hope you had a wonderful day, and have a wonderful year!

Is your address still the same? Please let me know, okay?

Ginger-lyn
Sitting around on the computer on her birthday.
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 09, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
I wouldn't mind

Christina Websell wrote:
If a lost cat appeared in my garden. I have a vacancy for one cat.
If it did, I would feed it outside for a while so Boyfriend would get used
to seeing it - and then...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 09, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Princess

BigBoy wrote:
My little Princess started taking Tapazole as her thyroid test was
high normal - she started vomiting and not eating very well the other
day. I'm contacting the vet and stopping...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 09, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Serious Purrs Needed

Pat wrote:
An old injury in my pelvis has for no discernable reason suddenly flared up
again after more than 7 years. Any and all motion aside from breathing is
excruciating. There is too...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 09, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Custer has trust issues...

nik Simpson wrote:
Not...

http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/photo3.html

That is incredibly adorable! I got my Awwwwwwwwww for the day now. :)

Ginger-lyn
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 09, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
My Life Update [off-topic]

Lesley wrote:
On Jun 21, 11:16 am, Ginger-lyn wrote:
.
Last night, I finally washed all my bedding, for the first time in
awhile. Today, I wake up, and what is all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 09, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
This Vet Delivers

bigboy wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:02 pm, Ginger-lyn wrote:
bigboy wrote:

Many purrs for you and your kids. I'm also in Columbus, Ohio. Is
this Dr. Dan on Main...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 09, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Guess I Don't Count Around Here

Jofirey wrote:
OK I know Jake is Charlie's cat. And I know that Jake knows I can't
hear a great deal of the time. (I really doubt the cats know when I'm
wearing my hearing processor)

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 09, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Kiki update

Alphonze wrote:
Thanks for all the extraction purrs for Kiki. The extraction seems to
have been a success, but she's still not 100%. She used to have a very
oriental, earsplitting "miaow!" but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 09, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
China at the vet again

BfloPolska wrote:
It was next to nothing, thank God. Her little heart is barely on the
edge of murmuring; the doctor says it's right on the brink of normal
and Grade 1 murmur, and hovering...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 09, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Purrs for Yoda

Sherry wrote:
His bad eye is tearing. He had it sewn shut a couple of years ago and
medicated and has
not had any trouble since. The ulcer left the eye clouded and scarred,
and he probably...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 09, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
My Life Update [off-topic]

Christine Burel wrote:
Ginger-lyn,
I'm glad there are some positives among the negatives. Sending you
mega-purrs to help you make it through a step at a time (as it seems you
have a whole...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 09, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
My Life Update [off-topic]

Adrian wrote:

I tried Zyban, unsuccessfully on a previous attempt to quit. What helped me
when I finally succeeded was nicotine lozenges, I hated the gum. Different
things suit different...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 09, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
My Life Update [off-topic]

MaryL wrote:

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
MaryL wrote:

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 09, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Purrs needed for Basho

Victor Martinez wrote:
Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas. :(
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 09, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
This Vet Delivers

bigboy wrote:

Many purrs for you and your kids. I'm also in Columbus, Ohio. Is
this Dr. Dan on Main St?

BigBoy, Princess, Mr. Boots, Ms. Tigger, Sugar and Spice, Ms. Blue
Belle and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 09, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Medical Purrs Needed Badly

CatEyes wrote:
I'm going to have an Epidural Steroid Injection into my cervical spine done
this Wednesday. I'm hoping this will ease some of this pain I'm in (I
didn't think I was going to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Totally Off Topic re Freecycle

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
So, I participate in Freecycle in my area. Mostly, it's been a waste
of time and space, but... Recently, our "Admin" decided to send out
the following message:
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 09, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
This Vet Delivers

Winnie wrote:
On Jun 14, 6:08 pm, Ginger-lyn wrote:
Yesterday was a mess. I needed to get my medicines (especially my blood
pressure pills), but I also needed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 09, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
Internet Gets a Ride

Takayuki wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:
I found a relatively cheap new cat carrier since they had peed and
pooped on the old cloth carrier. Since I have to do the buses,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 09, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
My Life Update [off-topic]

Adrian wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:
snip
And I want to say thank you so much to all of you who help me in any
way, even if its "just" purrs (hey, those *work*!). It means a great
deal to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 09, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
My Life Update [off-topic]

MaryL wrote:

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
Some things are finally coming together, while others are falling
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 09, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Ginger-lyn[_2_]
This Vet Delivers

Yesterday was a mess. I needed to get my medicines (especially my blood
pressure pills), but I also needed Internet's Tapazole and c/d food for
Trill. I could not figure out how I was going to do...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 369