Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nanny
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 06, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By Nanny
Not sad, but this is terrible.

That tree is fantastic ! The only reason I can think of is that it's too
fantastic.......it's very large to fit into a house, I think. I do know that
my cats would absolutely love it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Nanny
I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT SPIRIT

Matthew, I'd suggest that if the vet doesn't find an "easy" solution, to
take X-rays. My Misty had the same kind of behaviour years ago, and it
turned out to be the tops of his hips that were just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Nanny
Anybody's cat do this?

One of mine does that too, I'm not even sure which one. Sometimes he or she
will use the box for a few days and then suddenly I find poo next to the box
again.
Makes no difference if the box has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 06, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Nanny
UPDATE: KFC

Waltham was taken over by Royal Canin, so there's no choice anymore. I think
Hills has a renal diet too.

Nanny

"Marina" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 06, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Nanny
Ping: Victor

I think my mother has the dry one, but I'm not a 100% sure.

Nanny

"Joy" schreef in bericht
There are two types of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 06, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Nanny
Ping: Victor

I think my mother has the dry one, but I'm not a 100% sure.

Nanny

"Joy" schreef in bericht
There are two types of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 06, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Nanny
Ping: Victor

I don't think she'd be up to that, as she has several age related physical
problems, and staying face down would probably be impossible, but I'll tell
her about it anyway.
Thanks for the info...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 06, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Nanny
Ping: Victor

I don't think she'd be up to that, as she has several age related physical
problems, and staying face down would probably be impossible, but I'll tell
her about it anyway.
Thanks for the info...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 06, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Nanny
Ping: Victor

I missed that post, Victor. Can you tell me what they did for the macular
degeneration ? My mother has it too, and the last time she visited her eye
doctor he told her to come back in 2 years, who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 06, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Nanny
Ping: Victor

I missed that post, Victor. Can you tell me what they did for the macular
degeneration ? My mother has it too, and the last time she visited her eye
doctor he told her to come back in 2 years, who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 06, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Nanny
Not really OT - Baby Seal Hunts in Canada

Was it ? Replace the word baby seal with the word kitten and suddenly it's
cruel ?
No, my reply was only useless, as I remembered afterwards that I once
started a topic about this slaughter, and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 06, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Nanny
Not really OT - Baby Seal Hunts in Canada

Was it ? Replace the word baby seal with the word kitten and suddenly it's
cruel ?
No, my reply was only useless, as I remembered afterwards that I once
started a topic about this slaughter, and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Nanny
Not really OT - Baby Seal Hunts in Canada

I'd almost hope that someone would do that to a kitten of yours, but as I
can't stand them doing this to baby seals I also couldn't stand someone
doing it to a kitten........

Nanny

"Cheryl...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Nanny
Not really OT - Baby Seal Hunts in Canada

I'd almost hope that someone would do that to a kitten of yours, but as I
can't stand them doing this to baby seals I also couldn't stand someone
doing it to a kitten........

Nanny

"Cheryl...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 06, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Nanny
newsflash - Scouty was IN MY LAP!

Have you tried giving her headbutts ? Some scared but attention-hungry cats
react very well to that.

Nanny

"Karen AKA Kajikit" schreef in bericht...