Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Talker
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 11, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Talker
Help Introducing New Cats

We have a foundling we have had for about four years. She was always an
inside / outside cat. She came in at night, but spent most days out. We
lived in a low traffic area on woods, so she had...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Talker
Cat suddenly waking us up-Follow Up

As a side note, since there is a slight possibility she might
encounter a bat, please make sure she's up to date on her rabies shot.
Bats can carry rabies.

No problem, the first time she...
Forum: Cat community October 28th 08, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Talker
Cat waking us up-Follow up

BATS!!! Bats have moved into the neighborhood, coming out early in the
morning flying around the street lights eating the insects. Cats can hear
the bats and LOVE bats. Twitch especially loves...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 08, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Talker
Cat suddenly waking us up-Follow Up

BATS!!! Bats have moved into the neighborhood, coming out early in the
morning flying around the street lights eating the insects. Cats can hear
the bats and LOVE bats. Twitch especially loves...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 23rd 08, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Talker
Cat suddenly waking us up

For those who asked:

Twitch has dry food available for grazing even at night, so she's not
hungry.

I do play with her at night with her lazer pointer and her bird, the same
as always.

She does...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 08, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Talker
Cat waking us up

Fred wrote in
:

Guessing that she may have kittens out there somewhere.
Follow her
and find out.
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 08, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Talker
Cat waking us up

Twitch is a 3 year old foundling. She was an outside cat who adopted us
over more than a year long procedure. She started out showing up
occasionally, then every day. We fed her because she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 23rd 08, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Talker
Cat suddenly waking us up

Twitch is a 3 year old foundling. She was an outside cat who adopted us
over more than a year long procedure. She started out showing up
occasionally, then every day. We fed her because she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Talker
Help converting outside cat to inside cat

To all who offered advise, I thank you.

For the moment, Twitch is living a dual life. When we get home she
comes in with us. At night, she seems content to sleep at the foot of
the bed. In...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 27th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Talker
Help converting outside cat to inside cat

Two weeks ago I lost my 11 year old cat, Lucky, to an infection which
led to organ failure. She wandered into our yard one day and stayed.
She wasn't reaaly an outside cat. It was obvious she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 12th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Talker
Help introducing new cat

We have an older indoor cat we adopted several years ago. She followed us
into the house and has been here since. Recently, we had a young cat, less
than a year old, show up outside. She is...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11