Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 9th 09, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Admiral on the bridge

On May 8, 12:13*pm, Mishi wrote:
Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 09, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Our cat bed inventory

- TOTAL: 10 cat beds, cat cushions, cat sofas and cat chairs

Do we pamper our cats? We'll leave that for you to decide!

Mine have an Ikea rocking chair that not even guests sit on. As well
as...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 4th 09, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
A coincidence?

On May 3, 11:36*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
When June came this morning she told me there was another cat missing from
my street. *She had seen it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 3rd 09, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
RIP Grandcat

On May 3, 7:04*am, Sherry wrote:
Orion had to be PTS. About a year and a half ago he was diagnosed with
vaccination-associated sarcoma cancer. He received chemo, which slowed
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 3rd 09, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
KFC - The vets' side of the story

Actually I am not sorry at all that emails were sent to the vet. *It did not
hurt him to have his decision challenged, it may have been a surprise, it is
true, but that is a good thing.
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Warning!! SERIOUS KITTEN FEVER!!!

These are my current foster kitties... I saw them being born and they
are now 3 1/2 weeks old. 3 of the babies already have their homes
lined up, as does mum. Serious Kitten Fever! You have been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 09, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Unbearable kitten cuteness. Major, Major KFW!!!

This is a short You Tube video of my foster kittens. They are 3 1/2
weeks old today! They're so big!! This is a serious KFW. Don't say I
didn't warn...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 09, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 95
Posted By [email protected]
Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

Bast only knows why She called for KFC to be by her side.

The love from and to others on Earth kept KFC from hearing Her
call. Until now.

Bast sent a messenger, to close the door through...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 09, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 95
Posted By [email protected]
Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

I'm going to compose an email to that vet now, hitting on the same points I
brought up here.
Karla

I'm not able to compose an email at the moment, as I would be far, far
too rude and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 09, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 95
Posted By [email protected]
Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

On Apr 27, 5:38*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. *Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 26th 09, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Emergency purrs for KFC please

On Apr 25, 9:03*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I was admitted to hospital last Tuesday evening and ended up having to have
an emergency operation. *I was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 26th 09, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Call to the annual Pirate Cat adventure of 2009

On Apr 26, 3:20*am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
We're running late on this, mainly because the fat wench has been lazy and
ignoring my requests that she get on her fat duff and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 15th 09, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
I just had to laugh

Is SsS approved for use on horses? And are they really bothered
by flies?

--
MatSav

No, it's not approved for horses, but doesn't hurt them. My hoses are
actually allergic to fly bites and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 09, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
I just had to laugh

On Apr 7, 11:34*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2009/03/funny-pictures-...

My parents had new neighbors in TN back around 1975 who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 8th 09, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Fluffy's Xray results

So, it comes down to whether we can find a way of coming up with the money,
or we just treat her pain and let her stay lame, or let her go. Her doggy
eyes say she's got lots of life left, that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 09, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Fluff going for X-rays

There is a drug that is so effective against bone pain in horses that they
can be ridden and even raced when they are lame because they suddenly
aren't. *I'm not in favour of using it for that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 09, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Fluff going for X-rays

There are many and various treatments and I hope they aren't going to be
fearfully expensive. Her eyes are bright and she's still got that stupid
doggy grin, so I don't think its time yet....
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 4th 09, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Dante is excited

LOL, what a cute image. Bracken is like that as well, though I've never
seen all his fur POOF-ing as well as the tail :-)

Deb.

Bracken is just a Wuss! ;o)

Helen M
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 4th 09, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
ordering cat meds from an Internet site

On Apr 4, 7:24*pm, Martha wrote:
Would anyone have experience, good or bad, with a particular site?

I need to order Cosequin for Cats, and the local vet charges a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 4th 09, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Itty Bitty Kitties!! SERIOUS KFW!

On Apr 4, 11:18*am, wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3410769693/

3 little black and white Teeny Weeny Itty bitty kitties arrived about
3 hours ago...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 4th 09, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Itty Bitty Kitties!! SERIOUS KFW!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3410769693/

3 little black and white Teeny Weeny Itty bitty kitties arrived about
3 hours ago and we have a very proud mum! Not sure of sexes yet as I
don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 09, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Dipstick....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3409917618/

"Dipstick" is an 8 month old girl cat who got herself pregnant. She
was found by one of my friends farm collies, soaking wet and
bewildered,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 09, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By [email protected]
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Aggie Marble was 16 years and two months old. *David and I are so glad that
other family didn't want her and we got her. *She made quite an impact on
our lives and we hope we did on hers.

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 09, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 73
Posted By [email protected]
Lindy is gone

On Mar 20, 5:57*pm, "Joy" wrote:
*I set her down on the towel, and she started purring.
When the vet and the tech came back, she kept on purring as the sedative was
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 09, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Help--Am I at Risk for Rabies?

Tony is out of town, I had planned on a nice, quiet weekend, but now
I'm all stressed! *Any words of wisdom?

Candace

p.s. I do feel sorry for the poor hamster, too, but I'm mostly
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500