Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: calvin
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 09, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By calvin
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

On Aug 19, 2:53*pm, kraut3852 wrote:
This is off topic but most people may not realize if you take a cat to
be "fixed" and it is pregnant the fetuses (Or whatever they are
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 09, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By calvin
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

On Aug 19, 3:23*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
kraut3852 wrote:
calvin wrote:
Abortion is killing too, I hope you agree. *A cat inside the womb
is just as deserving of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 19th 09, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By calvin
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

On Aug 19, 5:56*am, chatnoir wrote:
On Aug 18, 2:13*pm, calvin wrote:
How big are the cages? *How many cats do you have?

5 cats - 15 feet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 18th 09, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By calvin
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

On Aug 18, 5:06*pm, chatnoir wrote:
I keep my cats caged!

Sounds like animal abuse.
How big are the cages? How many cats do you have?
How many are in each cage? How...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 18th 09, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By calvin
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

On Aug 18, 10:34*am, dgk wrote:
Actually I was thinking that. My cats do kill some birds each year -
one got nailed over the weekend. ...

With my cats, it has always been...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 17th 09, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
Cat Breading question

On Aug 15, 3:50*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"hopitus" wrote

I love my Ssnaggly" (his name re tooth loss at the shelter. He is
bigger than a small dog...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 16th 09, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By calvin
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

On Aug 16, 8:52*am, "Phil P." wrote:
Look how much the cats in my colony are suffering.....

http://maxshouse.com/on_the_prowl.htm

Very interesting looking. If you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 16th 09, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By calvin
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

On Aug 16, 8:52*am, "Phil P." wrote:
"jmc" wrote:
Actually, along with. *Euthanasia,

Its not euthanasia- its killing. Euthanasia is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 16th 09, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By calvin
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

On Aug 15, 1:51*am, chatnoir wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/abcbirds

It sounds like many of the speakers in this video are
really advocating killing cats, though they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 15th 09, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 77
Posted By calvin
Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds (HD)

On Aug 15, 9:27*am, jmc wrote:
Sadly, the only answer currently is humane euthanasia for unadoptable
individuals. *It is a hard decision, but shelters are so...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 14th 09, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
Cat Breading question

On Aug 14, 1:29*pm, hopitus wrote:
These are showing up more often than once a week these days.
Not to mention the ill-informed dissing you [cybercat] and Phil.

One...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 11th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
Cat Launching Devices

On Aug 11, 2:16*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
My cat is a "puppy cat" because she loves to be right beside me most of the
time. But she's very jumpy, and very, very fast. Seven...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
Anybody got the garbage can pic to post for this cretin? PingSplinkydip

On Aug 9, 3:59*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"calvin" wrote:
On Aug 9, 3:02 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

I remember you from
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 09, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
Ping Splinkydip

On Aug 9, 3:57*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
You are a pussy, on top of everything else. I never worry about what anyone
thinks about my behavior. Now **** off, little bitch. And,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 09, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
Ping Splinkydip

On Aug 9, 3:02*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
I remember you from
when you had the mother cat. And I owe you nothing.

You do owe me. You recently said to me, "don't breed any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 09, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
Ping Splinkydip

On Aug 9, 3:02*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"calvin" wrote:
She means well, apparently, but she's as fallible as
anyone else. *And her refusal to listen...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 9th 09, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
Ping Splinkydip

On Aug 8, 9:22*pm, Petzl wrote:
On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:51:31 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:
How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 6th 09, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
want to relocate feral cats

On Aug 6, 2:28*am, "cybercat" wrote:
Sorry the situation is this way in NY. I think the dairy farm idea is a good
one, they are neutered, they would be great barn...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 6th 09, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
want to relocate feral cats

On Aug 5, 9:48*pm, bob syr wrote:
I wonder why you had to trap them to have them spayed
and neutered. *

Calvin - I waited too long. *They were in the garage for a few...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 5th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
want to relocate feral cats

On Aug 5, 1:56*am, "cybercat" wrote:
"calvin" wrote:
Thug and Polly in the pictures below:

http://www.geocities.com/ricewww/crcats.html

You...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 5th 09, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By calvin
want to relocate feral cats

On Aug 4, 6:39*pm, bob syr wrote:
About a year ago four kittens were born to a feral queen in my garage.
I've been feeding and watering them, but they do hunt. The mama is an
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 3rd 09, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By calvin
tube of cat

On Aug 2, 9:50*pm, (Hactar) wrote:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=16126

So what happens when the cat rolls it out into...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 3rd 09, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By calvin
rabies shots, 1-yr or 3-yr?

On Aug 2, 9:09*pm, hopitus wrote:
I know nothing about worm pills (Droncet in my case). I used to have
to give my cats in FL
regularly but since moving to MileHigh they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 09, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By calvin
rabies shots, 1-yr or 3-yr?

On Jul 31, 11:23*am, Rene S wrote:
1) *I'm afraid, without knowing the answer, that the 3-yr shot
*causes a cat more discomfort, for a longer period of time,
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 09, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By calvin
rabies shots, 1-yr or 3-yr?

I've always (for the past 10 years) had 1-year rabies shots
for my cats, for three reasons: