Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PixieDust413
Forum: Cat community May 15th 08, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By PixieDust413
Lewi, Are We Still On Our Honeymoon?

Gee, I don't know. I'd sort of like to visit GranMeowmie and The
PawPaw in Las Vegas. They're coming back late tomorrow (Friday)
night.

Or perhaps we could teleport back home for a bit to help...
Forum: Cat community April 25th 08, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By PixieDust413
Job Application: Maine Coon Patrol

Meow! My name is Tina Marie. I am a three-year-old Maine Coon cross,
and I'd like to apply for a job with the Maine Coon Patrol. I have
large paws to crush greeblings with, and a long fluffy tail...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 08, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By PixieDust413
moral question on topic

Lee,

Medication for hyperthyroid IS available in liquid form. Kitty
Schottland gets it twice a day. Depending on what your vet
prescribes, it may even be chicken-flavored!

Debby

On Apr 25,...
Forum: Cat community April 6th 08, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 80
Posted By PixieDust413
Kitty's & Lewi's Wedwink Reception

Kitty Schottland and her new winkwink, Lewi D. Cat, line up under the
cat-sized canopy that the Hemingway Cats put up for them, and begin
receiving guests.

Meow! Fangu so much for coming!

Kitty...
Forum: Cat community April 1st 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By PixieDust413
Da ception

Would you and your entourage like some cake?

Kitty Schottland

Lewi thanks Inspector Chat-Clouseau for the wonderful dood and drink and the
toast for himself and Kitty Schottland.
Forum: Cat community March 27th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By PixieDust413
Da Wedwink

munchmunchmunch ... Kitty Schottland looks up from her piece of cake
and has butter cream on her whiskers and her nose. This cake is
good!

Lewi takes the paw of his wifekitty and leads her to...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 08, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By PixieDust413
da wedwink

Right here! And Sheriff Rosco is ready to walk mineselves down the
aisle!

Kitty Schottland

Clarence teleports in and sees all the sleeping kitties.

Where's Kitty Schottland?

Lewi, O...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By PixieDust413
da wedwink

Fangu! sends a telepathic message to Chief Justicat Chester: "I'm
ready to start now."

Kitty Schottland

A waiter kitty comes up to Kitty Schottland. *Here iz a bokay of mixzed
flowers and...
Forum: Cat community March 14th 08, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By PixieDust413
Preparations For Kitty Schottland's WinkWink

Slim dark tortie teleports over to the Hemingway House in Key West,
Florida, to check on the preparations for her wedwink to Lewi D. Cat.
She sees several large Hemingway cats helping to hang the...
Forum: Cat community March 14th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By PixieDust413
Ms. Martha-Mound

Mr. GrowlTiger:

Our comments are at the bottom.

It is with sadness and joy that I must inform you that our
Momcat-in-Chief, Ms. Marth-Mound, VC, TGK, passed-over to the Rainbow
Bridge early...
Forum: Cat community March 11th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By PixieDust413
Kitty Schottland Needs Help ...

.... writing her wedwink vows. She told Lilith Kitten-Mahoney that
she's taking lessons from me, which is to get a whopping case of
writer's block at the *worst* possible moment.

Does any...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 08, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By PixieDust413
Snoopy is 18

I don't know her exact date of birth, only that is was the second week of
March 1990 so I celebrate her birthday today (same as mine).

It made me think, I know Tweed's KFC is 22 which...
Forum: Cat community March 7th 08, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By PixieDust413
Wedwink Vows

Lewi, how are your girl-humans coming along with writing your vows for
our wedwink ceremony?

I'm so excited, that I don't know what to write!

Kitty Schottland
Forum: Cat community March 6th 08, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By PixieDust413
TEC MEMFURZ

Kitty Schottland and I are in the TEC. *We both have small ear tufts,
but Kitty's are bigger than mine.

Cousin Rosco doesn't have any. *His fur is too short!

Lilith...
Forum: Cat community March 5th 08, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By PixieDust413
TEC MEMFURZ

Purrleeze, TEC Kitteez, sine in uhgin, an if yu wantz tu get remynded
bowt meetinkz by emayle, enklood dat tuu.

Kitty Schottland and I are in the TEC. We both have small ear tufts,
but Kitty's...
Forum: Cat community March 4th 08, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Posted By PixieDust413
My Love

Yes! I do want to see the Coliseum Cats in Rome! A gondola ride
sounds like a wonderful idea! Wait a sec, who's coming on our
honeymoon besides us?!?

Kitty Schottland

My dear I am sure you...
Forum: Cat community March 4th 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By PixieDust413
Club memfurz

She also haz a note dat Cousin Roscoe iz in da "cream division". *Iz dat
rite? *Roscoe, duz yoo hav kreem-kullered pawz?

Yes, that is correct. I have cream-colored paws -- all four of them.
In...
Forum: Cat community February 28th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Posted By PixieDust413
My Love

Cousin Rosco will walk me down the aisle, since we are friends in real life.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney will be my matron of honor.

Tabitha Fluffytail, could you take some time away from...
Forum: Cat community February 28th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Posted By PixieDust413
My Love

Oh meow goodnesses! I don't know! Tabitha, can you think of
anything?

Kitty Schottland

That is wonderful.Is there anything else we need to think of or do? *Lewi
wanting it all to be...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 08, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Posted By PixieDust413
My Love

I was thinking of the Hemingway House in Key West, Florida. Lewi,
what do you think? Capt. Midnight (RB) and his winkwink Hobbes (also
RB) went there once, and they loved it!

Oh, Lewi, the...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Posted By PixieDust413
My Love

When are you available? Lewi, do you have a preference for a wedding
date?

Kitty Schottland

Hi Kitty Schottland. *I would be very happy to perform the ceremony.
And I'll make sure mom lets us...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Posted By PixieDust413
My Love

Well ... do you want a religious ceremony or a civil ceremony? I'm
partial to a civil ceremony, and I think I can get Chester, the Chief
Justicat of Catmerica, to perform the ceremony.

Please,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 08, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By PixieDust413
Tis Time for the 2008 calling of the pirate cats

Cap'n Pine Cone, Sir!

So any cats for the crew? *All positions are open except for Sergeant of
Marines (first sergeant Huey), Kit Leader (Tanada, brrrrr) and, of course,
my position as Cap'n....
Forum: Cat community February 21st 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By PixieDust413
Lewi?

Lewi, would you like to set a date for our bewinking?

We need to talk about what kind of ceremony we'll have too.

Kitty Schottland
Forum: Cat community February 21st 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By PixieDust413
At Da Grambyz houze

Meow, Granby! It's furry nice to meet you in purrson! offers a
headbutt and a cheek rub

Debby knits too, but she won't let me play with any of her yarn.

Kitty Schottland

On Feb 20, 11:11*pm,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 75