Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Baldoni
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Baldoni
Which one of you started this freaking debate again?

Matthew wrote :
"....Baldoni @googlemail.com" baldoniXXVnil wrote in message
Matthew brought next idea :
Here we go again another...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 9th 07, 12:14 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Baldoni
The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

William Graham used his keyboard to write :
"Baldoni @googlemail.com" baldoniXXVnil wrote in message
I have never seen a cat on a motorway in my life, and I have spent a lot of
time...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Baldoni
The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

Professor used his keyboard to write :
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
"Professor" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Baldoni
The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

on 07/07/2007, William Graham supposed :
"Baldoni @googlemail.com" baldoniXXVnil wrote in message
I would never let any of my cats wear a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 07, 07:14 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Baldoni
The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

Professor explained on 07/07/2007 :
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Baldoni @googlemail.com" baldoniXXVnil wrote...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 119
Posted By Baldoni
The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

I would never let any of my cats wear a collar.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/control-pet-cats/

Saying that the people in the UK are watched and spied upon by Govt
agencies, who knows what is next. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 6th 07, 12:14 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 73
Posted By Baldoni
Would you leave food out for raccoons?

William Graham wrote on 05/07/2007 :
"Moonlight Mile" wrote in message
In...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 46
Posted By Baldoni
Help, my cat is a serial killer!

William Graham formulated the question :
"Kaarl Hungus" wrote in message

"William Graham" ...
Forum: Cats - misc June 28th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Baldoni
Help, my cat is a serial killer!

William Graham formulated the question :
"Kaarl Hungus" wrote in message

"William Graham" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By Baldoni
My cats have never been out

Patty was thinking very hard :
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:05:01 -0700, PawsForThought wrote:

I find that usually people who say their cat destroyed their house are
people who haven't trained...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By Baldoni
My cats have never been out

MaryL presented the following explanation :
"*carmen*" wrote in message
Hi there
I have two cats, 4...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By Baldoni
My cats have never been out

*carmen* explained :
Hi there
I have two cats, 4 and 5 years old who have always lived inside in a
flat. Now we have moved to a house with garden and a forest behind and
we were so looking...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 46
Posted By Baldoni
Help, my cat is a serial killer!

Kaarl Hungus explained :
"William Graham" wrote in message

"Dan Espen" wrote in...
Forum: Cats - misc June 27th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc