Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: karla
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 25th 10, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By karla
Abelard is near death

"Pat" wrote in message
BfloPolska wrote:

This Christmas there is a child in the heavens who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 22nd 10, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By karla
"This is a silly question"

"Marina" wrote in message
On 21/12/2010 23:10, wrote:
snip

Several people had cat pictures on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 22nd 10, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By karla
OT - Near Miss

"Takayuki" wrote in message
Sherry wrote:
Christine is right -- traffic is crazy wild out there right...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 10, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By karla
Such a good brofur

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Today I was fixing a turkey sandwich. Little Feet came into the kitchen
with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 10, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By karla
OT - Perfect Gifts?

"CatNipped" wrote in message
What is the gift that you loved most, and what is the gift that *would* be
perfect for you/ Also,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 10, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By karla
OT - Perfect Gifts?

"Joy" wrote in message
(snip)
I think your worst beats mine - a girdle (from my mother-in-law).

Perfect would...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 10, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By karla
Christmas card for you

"Mishi" wrote in message
Enjoy!

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2539101635369&source=jl999

Aww, adorable. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 10, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By karla
The snowball hunt

"Marina" wrote in message
Helsinki is drowning in snow. The Meteorological Institute says it's now
about 50 cm (c. 20...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 10, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By karla
A picture of Lorelei on her cat tree

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
I got a pic of Lorelei on her cat tree...well, sort of

My digital camera has major problems,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 10, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By karla
Getting ready for Christmas

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I try really hard to make things festive at home for Christmas even when I
don't want to. Last...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 10, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By karla
The best place

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
(snip)
He would interfere with my clothes in drawers. ruffle them up and tell my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 10, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By karla
Poinsettia

"Winnie" wrote in message
Ever since I adopted Rusty (RB) , I stopped buying poinsettia for
Christmas.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 10, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By karla
Video update (was Miranda is 6 today)

"Marina" wrote in message
On 30/11/2010 21:08, wrote:
Happy birthday, Miranda. Wow, where did those 6...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 10, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By karla
Smudgie's 12 Days of Kissmus

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message

Wow guys, what great songs :o) Keep them coming! Here's another from us
(I must have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 28th 10, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By karla
Why do they like Chinese tea so much?

"cshenk" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote

Hee hee - you have a lushes as owners! I just *LOVE* cats with all their...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 28th 10, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By karla
OT - Good Golly Miss Molly, *WOW*

"CatNipped" wrote in message
My granddaughter (I'm sure you remember my granddaughter when I was
keeping everyone up-to-date...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 25th 10, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By karla
Please Please Please Purrs...

"Happy" wrote in message
My 2 year old grandson recovering from the norovirus has pneumonia and
was admitted to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 10, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By karla
Update Purrs for foster kitten

"Marina" wrote in message
Yay! It was a polyp and it's out now. She will be fine! I'm so relieved
for everyone involved!

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 10, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By karla
Coupons on the Hill's Web Site

"Sharon & Smudgie" sharonand wrote in message
(snip)
Although she was scared she behaved beautifully, she let him look in her
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 10, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By karla
Purrs for TED Visit on Friday

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message
Smudgie has developed bad breath over the last few days and is off her
food. She had some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 10, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By karla
LOLcatted Mir

"Marina" wrote in message
I made a LOLcat out of one of the desklamp pictures:

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 10, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 71
Posted By karla
Lorelei is afraid of me :(

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
I have finally figured out WHY Lorelei likes to hide in the basement or
my bedroom: Lorelei is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 10, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By karla
Purrs for Dinky

"Granby" wrote in message
Dinky the adopted cat of Lewi D. Cat (RB) and Kitty "Schottland (RB) has
apparently had some kind of stroke or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 10, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By karla
OT - Taste Buds (again)

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Sorry to impose this off-topic post on the group again, but this is
getting really, really bad.

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 10, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By karla
Lorelei update 11-12-2010

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
Today when I got up, I found Lorelei in the basement again.

I coaxed her up stairs, and gave...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49