Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^..^=[_8_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 24th 10, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
List of Rememberence 20101019

Could you please add Kenzie, House of Gandalf?
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 10, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_8_]
Kenzie at RB, 1995 - Oct 23, 2010

Sorry for the top post, but Gandalf, I am SO sorry you lost your sweet
Kenzie. I am just in tears myself right now.
She loved you and you loved her and took such good care of her. You did the
best...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 10, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_8_]
kENZIE UPDATE 9:00AM, Saturday

(Gandalf)" ...
Kenzie made it through the night! Yay!

I'm taking her to the vet for more IV fluids and meds.

Purrs are working!

That is so good to hear. Purrs and prayers for her to get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 10, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_8_]
A Tribute to Maggy May - Jellicle Ball

"Will in New Haven"
I moved into Maggy May's house several years ago. Her human Mommy,
Micki, owned a house in West Haven and I rented part of it, with my
cat Feather. Maggy May had the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 10, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_8_]
URGENT PURRS NEEDED: Kenzie close to death :(

Oh no, Poor Kenzie and poor you. I am SO sorry to here of this :(
I know you will do the right thing for your sweet Kenzie if she needs it,
but I know how hard it will be on you.
and I am still so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 10, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_8_]
Diamond - born 7/2003 RB: 10/22/2010

"Mishi"
I had to put my tuxie, Diamond to sleep this morning. Yesterday evening,
his face was a bit swollen on his left side. I checked him over and
cuddled him, and told him I was going to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 10, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_8_]
To KYLA (WAS: I'm BAAAAAK...well....mostly....)

"moonglow minnow" -

"ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)" wrote in message

This was an EMERGENCY situation.

Sometimes, you have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 10, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 77
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_8_]
Gandalf's situation

"Joy"
"Sherry" -

Pretty much all I've read here is sadly true, but I wanted to add some
thoughts
because I'm afraid Tweed has a mental picture of critically ill people
expiring
on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 10, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_8_]
Here's one big kitty!

Tiger is a Maine Coon. He is big (24 pounds), very loving but he has a
temper. When displeased, he hisses. His meow is barely audible as is
his purr (maybe it's my hearing). He likes to sit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 10, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_8_]
Kenzie's ultrasound

(Gandalf

What food, specifically, are you feeding to Will?

He's on the Hill's Z/D dry -- and he eats it fairly well. From what I
hear, I may be lucky in that respect, as some cats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 10, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_8_]
2 hour d*g

(Gandalf)" wrot
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:13:46 +1100, "Yowie"

Gently edited
Yowie
(will keep folks updated on the impending d*gness of the Chapman clan)

Hmm....that dog could come...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11