Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The House of David
Forum: Cat community October 26th 07, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 108
Posted By The House of David
JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

[Teleporters from Airyzonah ana Catnada hummmmm, whirr and clunk before
they discharge a bevy of busy cats, some carrying things, others
supervising, and a few getting in the way.]

[Ralph and his...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By The House of David
I think we're late for the Jellicle Ball!

Stormmee wrote:
diz iz katfusslin... you iz rite, we kan makit whenefur we wantz, Tiger,
gettin it togefur ta get hiz wifekitty
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By The House of David
Kissa ana Ralph ana Gest Buk

Fangu. It meenz a lot tu uz.
Ralph, holding Kissa's paw

Ray or Fran wrote:

Youze do such a wonderful job with the gest book. Ize so glad youze will
continue to handle this important...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By The House of David
Kissa ana Ralph ana Gest Buk

Hay, Sebastian! Haf sum nipbeer ana we will tost Ernie ana Genghis,
gudgud frendz dat dey wur. I gez we ar gettin up der, arn't wee. Ize
....ummm twelf, I fink....
Ralph, pawing over a frosty...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By The House of David
Kissa ana Ralph ana Gest Buk

We dew chek in sumtymez but not az oftin az we want tu. Ar humin hasta
wurk tew jobz ana shee keepz tellin uz she cant get onna lion she hasta
sleep ur wurk. She shud kno dat der iz nuffin moor...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By The House of David
Tetht

Hay, Hay M A R I U S! It wurkz!
Ralph de RALF

hizmuther wrote:

We are thow exthited two bee hear. Mommy thez I shood tetht thith
furtht, thow.
M A R I U S
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6