Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 6th 06, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
would Feliway help when I bring RugRat home?

I've never hear of Feliway till I saw another post about it. Can some
of you folks give me a beginner's guide to Feliway, how you use it and
what it does in your households? And also if and how it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 6th 06, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
"attack cat"

our newest addition, RugRat, is a 9-10 month old stray male (neutered 9
days ago) who is currently staying with my mom (who's in her late 80s
and uses a walker). RugRat is beginning to show some...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Clawing at mouth

Gail Futoran wrote:
"Buddy" wrote in message
Get her to another vet for another opinion. Maybe a broken...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 06, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Cleaning cat's bottom?

22brix wrote:
wrote in message
My male cat is having a bit of a problem today and I need some advice
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 06, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Gender compatibility

Depends on the cats and the household. Personally, I'd adopt a younger
male in that situation. A Male will be less of a threat to your
female.

-L.

We have two older (spayed) females --...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5