Showing results 1 to 25 of 406
Search took 0.88 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Magic Mood JeepŠ
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Flea Season

Jeff saw a flea on Barney today - and all the cats got their Revolution
treatment, Betty being the last since she's so skittish. She came up and
cuddled with me earlier this evening (I was on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 07, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Piccies added! Am I a mean Meowmie?

In ,
jmcquown purred:
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
OK - I uploaded one very poor "before" picture (she's not even
looking at the camera), but you can tell...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 07, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
What's worse than getting sprayed by a cat?

Getting spayed by a BIG (unaltered) cat, of course:

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Tiger_Urinates_On_Cameraman/

--
The ONE and ONLY...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 23rd 07, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Indiana ranked #6 in nation for Spay Day Efforts

We had 1,119 reported Spay/neuter for this national event (total for the
state, not just our local efforts), meanwhile, next door, Illinois only had
946!!!

Full info...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 19th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
what's that NOISE???

In ,
Jack Campin - bogus address purred:
[enormous purr]
It turned out to be Marblecake sitting on a armchair breastfeeding
her kittens...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 19th 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
[OT] Last Night

Oh, Vickie, once again you have made me chuckle, giggle, and guffaw, with
your writings.... while at the same time *very* glad that I do not have
children!

I think that if *I* found 'cheesy poufs'...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 18th 07, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
The Furminator?

In ,
jmcquown purred:
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
In ,
Sherry purred:
Has anybody tried this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 16th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
The Furminator?

In ,
Sherry purred:
Has anybody tried this new grooming tool? I've read rave reviews and
am about to take the plunge and buy one, even...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
I Was Sodomized!!

I needed this! But now I need a new monitor! I had a mouthfuld of Mountain
Dew to wash down my cream-o-wheat when I read this....

In...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 07, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
New @#$#$% morning ritual:

Special thanks to the current pet food disaster

1. Stumble out of bed, open bedroom door to be greeted by gang of cats, one
of which has a drinking straw in her mouth (Betty), in hopes of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 29th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Nose Kisses

In ,
Yowie purred:
"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in message
I just love kitty cat kisses! Only three of ours are...
Forum: Cat rescue March 26th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 3
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Tail Injury (Deglove)

In news:6fc2a633f7bea@uwe,
ktpie76 purred:
I have a four year old cat. Yesterday I was a bad mom and left a
window open. The window shut on her tail and it was degloved. About
half an inch of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 26th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Cat owners please help!

In ,
purred:
Hi - I need the help of a cat owner if possible. (one that has a cat
around them now would be great!)...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
OT Dresden Files on Sci Fi

In ,
Karen purred:
I thought last nights episode was SO good. Really funny too. I can't
wait for next week.

We recorded one of the later...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Another Cat Food Recipe

In ,
jmcquown purred:
kilikini wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Posted once before, I still...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
A conversation with Vino

In ,
Kreisleriana purred:
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:39:19 -0400, "Magic Mood JeepŠ"
yodeled:

In...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
A conversation with Vino

In ,
jmcquown purred:
badwilson wrote:
Last night I got up at 3 am to pee. When I got back in bed, Vino
cuddled up next to my face, leaning against...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 07, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 65
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
OT FOR OUR ARIZONA PEOPLE

In ,
Matthew purred:
How to Drive in Phoenix

1. You must first learn to pronounce the city name, it is:
"FEE-NICKS".

All of these are good, but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 07, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
[ot] Squirrels in my Bird Feeder

In ,
jmcquown purred:
JBHajos wrote:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 19:40:02 -0500, Jeanne Hedge
wrote:

I'm asking for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
PETFOOD RECALL: !!!Wal-Mart, Safeway, Kroger and other store brands!!!

In ,
Nan purred:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:09:24 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

"Adrian A" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Tessie and the ******* Cat Trick

In ,
Karen AKA Kajikit purred:
This morning I was cuddling with Scouty and I realised I hadn't seen
Tessie for HOURS. I called her name and she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Da Kitties are happy!

For the most part, anyway.

Even though we refinished the back porch (tiled the floor with
indoor/outdoor tile, replaced 40-year-old aluminum storm windows with nice
doubled paned windows 2...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 07, 02:24 AM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 108
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Whiskas Cat Food

In ,
William Graham purred:
snippage
I have two tests for real food. Either the cats or
the ants have to eat it. If neither of those will eat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Triumph The Dog In 2nd Phase For Artificial Legs

Very cool!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Magic Mood JeepŠ
Ladies, you need to watch this

In ,
Magic Mood JeepŠ purred:
An all-men ice-skating demonstration. Very nicely done IMNSHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkp9OXAVD88

(I got this...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 406