Showing results 1 to 25 of 119
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: angel
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 1st 06, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By angel
Least expensive feliway?

D. wrote:

I do.

I now pronounce you woman and machine
you may now insert your floppy drive

great now...

say, what is this feliway stuff, like.. fake happy?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 06, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By angel
yikes !

StephanieM wrote:
I have a cat that will pull out her hair in patches. No explanation as
to why. She seems healthy, but she is a little high strung at times.

that sounds like a nervous thing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 06, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By angel
hi,. my cats in labor

katt wrote:

i mean she very well could be pregnant

is her belly getting bigger?

yaaaaaaaaaaaawn

lol
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 06, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By angel
hi,. my cats in labor

katt wrote:
she
malls me evrytime i see herand again she is not an affectionate cat
will continue to keep you all informed wish me luck
thanks

you mean she tries to scratch you, or get you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By angel
Will an new cat pee on my carpet where my old cat peed?

Tabby wrote:

Her child just may remember this when she becomes old and ill, and think
it is okay. Be careful with the lessons you teach your children.

fate is not without a sense of irony

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 06, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By angel
Hissing Tiger

cybercat wrote:

You just cannot see it because it is all you know.

you don't have a point

you remind me of Lucy on Charlie brown
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 06, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By angel
Hissing Tiger

cybercat wrote:

This is really sad. You equate abuse with love.

that's not abuse
it's calleld standing up for yourself
just like Israel is doing against hezbollah
they shoulda known better than...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By angel
Will an new cat pee on my carpet where my old cat peed?

Marilyn44 wrote:
My children want a
new kitty. Will a new cat pee in the same areas to mark its spot? If so I am
done with cats and the smell and the work involved cleaning up the mess and
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By angel
Hissing Tiger

---MIKE--- wrote:
He was at the vet for "shaving" three weeks ago and had a complete blood
check - all normal. His hissing is nothing new - he has always done
that. It's just his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 06, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 117
Posted By angel
Bye Guys!

CatNipped wrote:

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to reply to this or other threads - my left
arm is already hurting from trying to type left-one-handed, and I'm too
depressed to even care to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 06, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 117
Posted By angel
Bye Guys!

CatNipped wrote:
Things just keep getting better and better - NOT!

Thursday the doctor told me my bloodwork showed I was very anemic and he
said my blood pressure was through the roof. He...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 06, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By angel
Couple Questions Regarding Canned Food

Claude V. Lucas wrote:
Hi

I have a couple canned food questions.

1:

Is there a reasonably reliable source somewhere on line that
provides an impartial comparison of nutrient levels in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 06, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By angel
hi,. my cats in labor

katt wrote:
hi thx between u n the many calls to the vet hehe lol.. im finally
starting to relax, yesterday afternoon i took her to the first place
she hid my sons room to relax and have some...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By angel
hi,. my cats in labor

--
katt wrote:
still nothing......sigh

aaawww...

hang in there, get that camera ready

would be really cool if you could video the thing
and post a video of a kitten being born
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By angel
Bad moon rising

-L. wrote:

That's because you got yer ass paddled by me in rfc.

I burnt you a new one granola cruncher
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By angel
Bad moon rising

when i was a child

my parents partied one night

they passed out and let that single play on the turntable

AAAALL NIGHT LONG...

Bad moon rising.. you know, by creedance
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By angel
hi,. my cats in labor

Matthew wrote:

I love you too Barry ;-D

so you don't really love Ramone?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By angel
hi,. my cats in labor

Matthew wrote:

The day the hooters girls walk in and say they are there to stay and need a
man to take care of ?

good God! you're not happy till it's an all out trailer park trash
style fight...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By angel
hi,. my cats in labor

Matthew wrote:
Behave Barry this one actually loves and cares for her furball and is
willing to listen

and plus that would kill any living thing with in 5 feet or so the DW says
;-)

i...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By angel
Don't turn people off from animal lovers with your abusive and judgemental language.

P No Gree G O wrote:
I never understand the mentality that thinks you can bully people into
thinking the way you want them to. All that does is send people
running for the metaphorical...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By angel
hi,. my cats in labor

Matthew wrote:
I wish I could help you Katt all I can do is offer purrs and prayers for
you and the little ones and a good luck

what would you do?

put the cat on your lap and try to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 29
Posted By angel
hi,. my cats in labor

katt wrote:
i could use some tips... its my first time with a pregnant cat in
labor she has had show but still no babies any idea on a time frame or
wat to expect next, she has her choice on 2...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 06, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By angel
old animals

Ann goes:

But it wouldn't necessarily be euthanasia; that requires obliterating the
part of the brain that controls consciousness (on the first shot). A
high velocity bullet through the motor...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 06, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By angel
Don't turn people off from animal lovers with your abusive and judgemental language.

P No Gree G O wrote:

Thank you for this. Usenet can be an ugly place for ugly angry
cowardly people to vent their frustrations and say things they'd never
say to someone face to face. Our...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 06, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By angel
Wiggle worms

cybercat wrote:

Anybody else have a wiggle worm cat?

Jupiter does it, but not at feeding time

she lays on her side and pulls herself across the carpet for fun

it's cute too... slide.... slide...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 119