Showing results 1 to 25 of 112
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chakolate
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Chakolate
Nanki-Poo's check-up

"Joy" wrote in
:

Nanki-Poo had his first visit to the oncologist since the radiation
treatments ended. The doctor said...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 19th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Chakolate
Re-introduction problem (longish)

Thanks to everybody, for responding and for your support.

I was unable to find a screen door that would work, but I asked on
freecycle and received a cage large enough for a cat to stay in it for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 19th 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Chakolate
Re-introduction problem (longish)

"Jo Firey" wrote in
:

It you are working to get two cats to make nice with each other, first
make sure you hands are clean...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Chakolate
Re-introduction problem (longish)

"Jo Firey" wrote in
:

No idea if it would work, but if Pi went away for a few days, do you
think it might change the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Chakolate
Re-introduction problem (longish)

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote in
:

This is an excellent post. I just saw the OP's message and was going
to respond,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 08, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Chakolate
Re-introduction problem (longish)

wrote in news:1191bbfe-d9f9-444c-91cc-
:

You need to give this time. What you are experiencing is redirected
aggression and this is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 08, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Chakolate
Re-introduction problem (longish)

Marina wrote in
:

I wish I had something really useful to suggest, but I haven't
experienced anything like that. Though...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 08, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Chakolate
Re-introduction problem (longish)

Hello, all,

I haven't posted here in a long time, but I've got a problem now that's
driving me up a wall and I thought I'd put it out here for advice.

My male cats, Doc and Pi, are seven years...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Chakolate
A furry welcome

"wafflycat" wrote in
:

So I've had a several of hours out on my bike in throughly
*invigorating* weather with a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 24th 07, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Chakolate
Sweet whey

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote in
:

I ordered (by mistake) a five-pound bag of sweet whey, and didn't
discover...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 23rd 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Chakolate
Sweet whey

I ordered (by mistake) a five-pound bag of sweet whey, and didn't
discover it until I opened it. As soon as I did, though, Pi showed a
marked interest. So I put a teaspoonful or so into his dish,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Chakolate
URGENT - is there a non-tippable waterdish?

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote in
:

The cats have one of those 'watering stations' that holds half a
gallon of water and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Chakolate
Water, water everywhere . . . .

Ginger-lyn wrote in
:

This weekend there is going to be a *major* Claw Trimming Festival
evil grin.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 07, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Chakolate
Update! ( Those Trashy Neighbors!)

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

I saw your post, Chak :) There are a few problems with that. (1) I
don't know their name, (2) they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 07, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Chakolate
Update! ( Those Trashy Neighbors!)

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

He thinks the landlord who owns the unit the tenants left is actually
in Texas. He has no idea how to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 31st 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Chakolate
Those Trashy Neighbors!

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

I've never left a mess like that in my life and don't understand
people who do. Anway, good riddence to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 28th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Chakolate
Laser pointers

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Ebay is a great source for inexpensive laser pointers. A couple
days ago, I was at a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 07, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Chakolate
Meowmy's little tranquilizer

"Joy" wrote in
:

I was just yelling at my printer and computer, because they didn't
print something the way I wanted it. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 19th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Chakolate
G-Mail

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

I can still see posts people reply to :) I apologize to Kathy and
everyone else who are nice, normal...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 18th 07, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Chakolate
Speaking of Pet Deposits & Pet Rent, etc.

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

Quick survey for my own information *if you're a renter*:

Did you have to pay a pet deposit?

No.

If...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 10th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Chakolate
Alas, Rita has to stay alone...

Jane wrote in news:1178453252.318925.315290
@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

"Only one pet per household" The kiss of death.

Not at all. When I went apartment-hunting, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Chakolate
Renaming a cat

"Pat" wrote in
:

If we all didn't like Baby Eyes' name so much, I would have to change
it to 'Ms....
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 07, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Chakolate
My dresser eats cat toys!

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote in
:

It's raised a couple of inches off the floor and it has a decorative
shaped front on it... it's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 28th 07, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Chakolate
Little Boy wanted OUT

Mark Edwards wrote in
:

I walked around the side of the apartment, where Little Boy has been
known to hide in the building...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Chakolate
White kittys! (Long)

(Gandalf) wrote in
:

I'd really, really like to bring Alan home with me. I'm pretty sure it
would make Kenzie *very, very* unhappy,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 112