Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark B.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 3rd 09, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Mark B.
Dan, Any Word on Tabitha?

did you check the neighbor's meat grinder?

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
Still no sign. We've checked all of the likely...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 09, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Mark B.
Lids for Fancy Feast

And your point is? (Judging by a couple other posts I've seen from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 09, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Mark B.
Christy Obituary

bye Christy........{coffin lid slams shut}

"Jeanne" wrote in message
There's not much information, but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 2nd 09, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Mark B.
Boyfriend was forced..

"Christina Websell" wrote in did the
most massive pee in KFC's clean litterbox. He must have been saving it all
night as it took him a whole minute to do it! and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 09, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Mark B.
Thanks for the purrs

I bet you purr when your boyfriend sticks his dick up your ass

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
I want to thank...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 08, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Mark B.
Lids for Fancy Feast

Isn't Fancy Feast made in China?

"Sharon" wrote in message
Does anyone have a source for lids that fit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 08, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 56
Posted By Mark B.
SAMMY IS HOME!

yer lucky.......if I would have seen your cat sneaking into my garage, it
would have been shot and hauled away with the weekly trash pickup

"Dan M" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 08, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 46
Posted By Mark B.
This is the hardest post I have ever had to write

There is only one cure. You have to post nude photos of yourself here in
the newsgroup.

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 08, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark B.
Cat found after 7 weeks! Is in rather good shape. Christmas gift for owners and him!

it's a good thing the wretch didn't wander into my yard, or you would have
got it back cold in a shoebox.

"MLB" wrote in message
Forum: Cat rescue December 31st 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.activities
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark B.
Chihuahua Dogs

the little ****ers make great target practice too

"Hello Boss" wrote in message
The Chihuahua is the...
Forum: Cat community December 31st 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.activities
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark B.
Chihuahua Dogs

the little ****ers make great target practice too

"Hello Boss" wrote in message
The Chihuahua is the...
Forum: Cats - misc December 31st 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.activities
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark B.
Chihuahua Dogs

the little ****ers make great target practice too

"Hello Boss" wrote in message
The Chihuahua is the...
Forum: Cat community December 29th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark B.
Protests in China over cats on the menu (Albany Times Union)

what people fail to realize is that cats are being used in nearly every
Chinese restaurant, even here in the US. Next time you get wings from the
buffet, you are eating Garfield.

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13