A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
YouTube channel promoting child abuse... by John Doe[_2_]
I occasionally remember someone posting to this group about "the unthinkable happening". Apparently their cats were playing, or perhaps fighting and they weren't stopping it, and one of the cats got an eye clawed out. As someone who has managed cats for decades, I am very mindful of the risk of...
Today 07:21 AM
by John Doe[_2_] Go to last post
7 73 Cat health & behaviour
Names for the Ball 2020 by cshenk
Please use this thread for the Ball. As of 23OCT2020: Weeble, House of Nancy L Lil Bub, House of Bridavsky Starr da Dog, House of Mahoney Mitzvah, House of Lee Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenk's Sampson, House of Shultz
Today 02:27 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
1 37 Cat community
OT: Google actively promoting child abuse... by John Doe[_2_]
As someone who has managed cats for decades, I am very mindful of the risk of eye damage. Some kids just LOVE putting their face in the face of a cat. When you assume it has fully functional claws (like it should), that is hideously cringy. Check out this YouTube video. It's not graphically...
Yesterday 10:49 PM
by John Doe[_2_] Go to last post
1 2 Cat health & behaviour
Please add another human name to the list by Sammy Redcat
Please add Ginger-Lyn, house of Summer, to da list. Her was a great lover of cats. -- Samuel Redcat Walk of Remembrance: http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html
Yesterday 08:37 PM
by Sammy Redcat Go to last post
0 1 Cat community
Study confirms the role of slow half blink in cats in communication by Tigger[_2_]
This has been anecdotaly know for some time (I even read somehting about zoo workers doing this to make big cats feel more at ease). But now there's a study! https://www.sciencealert.com/you-can-build-a-rapport-with-your-cat-by-blinking-real-slow Cats have a reputation for standoffishness,...
Yesterday 07:55 PM
by Tigger[_2_] Go to last post
3 58 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5